#526 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:17 AM

^ i am down!  :rolleyes:

*go readies some muscle pain reliever*

That looks absolutely brutal, but I'm down to give it a shot

Awesome! I'm going to try and do mine first thing in the morning, waking up early to do this.

*mentally prepares*

#527 Leeroy

Leeroy
  • 272 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 08:47 AM

hope this helps =]

34q1j0n_th.jpg

Edited by Leeroy, 27 May 2014 - 08:48 AM.

#528 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:03 AM

I won't be able to submit until late tonight (8PM EST or so) so if you want/have to enter a 0 that's fine. I doubt my weight would make me eligible for the weekly prize so it really shouldn't have an effect on anything!

Edited by talbs, 27 May 2014 - 10:04 AM.

#529 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:17 AM

I won't be able to submit until late tonight (8PM EST or so) so if you want/have to enter a 0 that's fine. I doubt my weight would make me eligible for the weekly prize so it really shouldn't have an effect on anything!

As long as you get it to me before I wake up tomorrow morning it'll be fine.

#530 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:32 AM

30 DAY AB CHALLENGE! WHO'S DOWN? STARTING JUNE 1ST

PS - I'm taking before and after pictures! I urge you to do the same!

I'm down :)  Though the first week looks kind of easy to me.  I would like to do more challenges too!  We should look for a pushup challenge and a squat challenge and some other ones.

#531 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:33 AM

The ab challenge looks nice. That's the one part of my body that I'm incredibly strong with. Plus, I don't really mind doing those kinds of exercises.

Edited by Satsuki, 27 May 2014 - 02:21 PM.

#532 Padme

Padme
  • Tofu Tatas

• 1687 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 10:34 AM

Oh lord I can't imagine doing crunches for a month but may the force be with all of you doing it! I'm sure you're all going to look great for the Summer! 

Remember your vegetables!!

#533 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 11:40 AM

I'm down :)  Though the first week looks kind of easy to me.  I would like to do more challenges too!  We should look for a pushup challenge and a squat challenge and some other ones.

If you find something post it! Or maybe @Psyduck can give us his own made challenge !

The AB challenge looks nice. That's the one part of my body that I'm incredibly strong with. Plus, I don't really mind doing those kinds of exercises.

They do look pretty reasonable, and all something I know how to do already :p

Went home for lunch and decided to ride my bike back to work.. It feels a lot farther on my bike than when I drive xD Gotta get back into the swing of things. It's about 3 miles round trip, I'll taake the long way home when I leave.

33ax7c4.jpg

#534 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:09 PM

I'm down for that. Challenge. We need more like this. Lol.

#535 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:16 PM

I'm down for that. Challenge. We need more like this. Lol.

I agree! I think @Psyduck should give us weekly workout challenges.

#536 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:15 PM

I agree! I think @Psyduck should give us weekly workout challenges.

I would totally be down to give out weekly challenges if you guys need it! I can just post the workout every friday or so, and y'all can get at it? Or whatever you want @Rocket!

#537 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:27 PM

I would totally be down to give out weekly challenges if you guys need it! I can just post the workout every friday or so, and y'all can get at it? Or whatever you want @Rocket!

Absolutely!  I would love to do that!

#538 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:46 PM

Absolutely!  I would love to do that!

This ^

#539 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:02 PM

@Rocket

Funny Story.

I have friends at the local church who wants to send several giant ass care-packages called Balikbayan Boxes that is big enough to pack 2 adult corpses if you fold the limbs well enough. Anyway, to send stuff away, the boxes needed to be a certain weight or less. I loaned them my perfectly good scale because I'm a nice person when it's convenient for me because I can drive home quickly and give it to them. So I did.

After I got pinged by your post today, I called them to ask where my scale is and they said New Jersey because that's where they packed all the goods. I ain't driving to New Jersey for two hours just to get my scale. Not today Satan, not ever.

I think I'm out just for this week, since I refuse to drive that long to buy a scale that cheap or buy a new one. They should be handing it back this upcoming Sunday, hopefully. 

#540 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:05 PM

@Rocket

Funny Story.

I have friends at the local church who wants to send several giant ass care-packages called Balikbayan Boxes that is big enough to pack 2 adult corpses if you fold the limbs well enough. Anyway, to send stuff away, the boxes needed to be a certain weight or less. I loaned them my perfectly good scale because I'm a nice person when it's convenient for me because I can drive home quickly and give it to them. So I did.

After I got pinged by your post today, I called them to ask where my scale is and they said New Jersey because that's where they packed all the goods. I ain't driving to New Jersey for two hours just to get my scale. Not today Satan, not ever.

I think I'm out just for this week, since I refuse to drive that long to buy a scale that cheap or buy a new one. They should be handing it back this upcoming Sunday, hopefully. 

No worries! Just have a big comeback next week alright?!

And as far as excuses go, that's the best I've heard so far! 

#541 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:41 PM

@Keil Why not Ride a bike to new jersey to get it ;P?

@Rocket I'm gonna possibly modify the challenge for myself just a tad since I have been having lower back issues and my father recently found out that he has scheurmans or whatever disease of the lower back area and was told it could be hereditary.. so yeah..

BUT I definitely need to get back into this whole thing, my 3rd day on my week off work :D so good xD But we had pizza last night since we're trying to do lovely things together, my partner and I. We watched a liam neeson movie called Non-stop? I think last night while eating some pizza, it was a massively great movie, thoroughly enjoyed it but yeah. 

I need a lot of help to stop eating stuff that's bad for us and myself. I want to stop I do and I've found myself telling myself no don't eat that coconut chocolate bar before I even get to the isle in the shop, then I'm at home, eating this motherfucking delicious coconut fucking chocolate bar and still saying to stop, spit it out, chuck it out. 

I still have my goal in mind in my head and thoughts though that I want to get below 80kg by august 23rd and want to be able to stay at 75 kg... It is hard

but as much as I feel sorta shitty after eating food I shouldn't I still feel good in a way, because I know I WILL get to the end of my goal... I've gone through heaps of things like this before and I should really already know what not to do and how to do it properly but its just not that simple. 

Which is why this week i'm having off i've been de-cluttering our house, we're selling stuff we hoarded and don't use. We're keeping out home clean, we're spending more time together and trying to organize our yard. 

We're planning to go to the movies tonight I hope and really really hope the xmen movie will be good, but we're probably going to have a small lunch and dinner to allow ourselves a small snack at the movies though :)

I'm hoping though on the weekend to take my fiance to dinner somewhere nice!!! but It'll be dependant on money and what we feel like I guess... 

Much more to talk about but I just feel mentally all over the place..

So if anyone would like to chat? PM me? I would like to have a chat with someone or some people who may be able to share some words of wisdom or ideas that may help :) 

BUT LETS DO DIS CHALLENGE YEAHHHH!! ROARRRWAWWRRRRRR :3 rofl... ._.

#542 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 05:52 PM

@Maha I think you're doing alright so far, you've lost weight and that's a good thing.

I just think you need to work on telling yourself "NO!" that's the biggest thing.

Challenges are there to challenge yourself, do the best YOU can.

#543 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 27 May 2014 - 06:00 PM

Once someone starts to see some differences, the hardest thing to do is to stick to your habit and keep working out. You start to think "What's just one day, I can skip it," and that's the wrong attitude. Just remember, it takes 12 weeks before you truly start to see any changes in yourself, so keep working hard. 

I've torn my ACL in my right knee, rotator cuff in my right shoulder, bruised and broken ribs, and I'm still pushing forward. Didn't stop me at all from running marathons and being in the army as a combat engineer. Just need to tell yourself to keep going and not to stop. 

#544 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:34 AM

WEEK 5 RESULTS POSTED! CONGRATS USER 013! PLEASE PM ME FOR YOUR 1,000,000 NPS!

7 WEEKS LEFT GUYS! I KNOW IT'S BEEN TOUGH AND WE'VE LOST A FEW OF YOU ALONG THE WAY, BUT WE CAN COMPLETE THIS, WE WILL LOOK GOOD, AND FEEL BETTER ABOUT OURSELVES!

NEXT WEEK BACK TO 500K WEEKLY PRIZE BECAUSE I SAID SO :p

#545 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:44 AM

Congrats to those who lost this week. User 09 was so close to winning!

#546 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:50 AM

I need help with personal motivation.

#547 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:52 AM

7 weeks? I really need to step up my exercise, otherwise I'm not going to finish where I wanted to.

#548 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:52 AM

I need help with personal motivation.

what are you doing right now? Is it raining? take the kids for a walk? go to the park?

#549 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2014 - 07:56 AM

what are you doing right now? Is it raining? take the kids for a walk? go to the park?

I have four kids under 6 with me right now and I can't find the baby backpack.
AND GOOD JOB #13!

#550 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 May 2014 - 08:00 AM

I have four kids under 6 with me right now and I can't find the baby backpack.
AND GOOD JOB #13!

do you have a yard, go outside and play tag with the older kids that run around. You run too, get exercise, get winded, fall in the grass, laugh.. laugh some more. Profit??

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: biggest loser, weight loss, teamwork

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users