Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 06 June 2005 - 02:26 AM

You like me suz so you dont count xD

#27 414de7fe6

414de7fe6
  • 2559 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 03:55 AM

Right, stupid response.

I'll keep my un-expressed views on how irrisponsible a select few can be.

#28 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 04:13 AM

Right, stupid response.

I'll keep my un-expressed views on how irrisponsible a select few can be.

View Post

Man I aint one of those select few am I? :p I'd encourage you to speak up about who you think is being irrosponsible, aslong as you back up your accusation with evidence and dont turn it into flamatry :) .

#29 Harley

Harley
  • 3138 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 04:41 AM

Yeah typhoon, I havn't seen one thing Noit has posted to offend anyone in anyway. But obviously you guys know alot more than me since im just a GFX member. But yeah, Im still sticking with noit.

#30 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 06:08 AM

Im gone for one day and a flamming war starts, actually im glad I missed it :p

#31 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 06 June 2005 - 06:09 AM

YEah be glad toxic-snipe :) it wasnt pretty.

#32 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2005 - 06:11 AM

What was said to kim in staff was appauling, I wont show you but trust me, it shows a completely different side to noit.

View Post

He's trying to work on his behavior a little, ok? He knows something's wrong and he is doing something about it.

Now can we please stop disrupting the board because of noitidart? << I don't want this question answered because its a rhetorical question, and I see a pretty easy answer to it too.

Listen, I hate to say this but I have lost much respect for some of you... I never thought you could all do that, and I am pretty disappointed in how some of you handled that situation. :(
Anyways, its time to move on. I don't want to hear anything about noit anymore because its just an excuse to cause more trouble when he is now trying to fix the problem (proof is in staff area/admin area). We're trying to fix NeoCodex, not turn it into a hellhole.

#33 ink

ink
  • 2189 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 06:15 AM

I personally don't give a shit of what anybody in any section of Codex says about me. I mean I used to hold grudges but not anymore. I don't hate Noit, Noit has been nice to be on and off of Codex. You guys seriously need to stop acting so childish. Harrassing and flaming isn't freedom of speech, its immature and not applying to the rules. It is just like at my school where if you wear a shirt that says "Feel the wrath of my nuts", you must flip it inside-out or get suspended. What rules are here, goes for this board. All rules but Codex's, while on this board, are applied under the rules of this board.

#34 Frosty

Frosty
  • 1521 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 06:19 AM

I personally don't give a shit of what anybody in any section of Codex says about me. I mean I used to hold grudges but not anymore. I don't hate Noit, Noit has been nice to be on and off of Codex. You guys seriously need to stop acting so childish. Harrassing and flaming isn't freedom of speech, its immature and not applying to the rules. It is just like at my school where if you wear a shirt that says "Feel the wrath of my nuts", you must flip it inside-out or get suspended. What rules are here, goes for this board. All rules but Codex's, while on this board, are applied under the rules of this board.

View Post

Ink....Have my babies! ^_^ .

#35 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2005 - 06:56 AM

I'm glad to not have taken part in this little feud. So everyone's a happy little bunny now? ^_^

#36 .:Orange:.

.:Orange:.
  • 1168 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 07:19 AM

Meep. Codex moves really fast... :ermm:

I don't really think the Admins are acting 'emo.' Why is it whenever someone shows any emotion, it's labeled as going emo? The Admins work hard here, they have a right to be mad. And maybe Noit did say stuff about Kim in staff, I'm not in staff and can't vouch on that. If it was bad enough to apologize about, see if you can work it out, but don't hold a grudge. Some call the staff corrupt because of NID, but they apologized sincerely, and we forgave them, so don't hold that against them. It's over, and I don't think you'd like someone holding things against you. I think the only way you can call the staff truly corrupt is if they are doing something bad constantly. And they aren't, that I know of.

Sorry, late opinion. But I've been away. :p

Edited by .:Orange:., 06 June 2005 - 07:20 AM.

#37 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2005 - 07:21 AM

Too true Amanda. If the Admins ever go Emo', I'll smack em upside their face.

#38 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 08:46 AM

There we go again, with all the sensitive emotional stuff.

You guys gotta admit, there is a problem with the staff as well as with the members. We arent the ones that cause it all the time.

View Post

Yes, it is our fault things got out of hand. It is our fault no one understands the governmental system of Codex. It is our fault we still have people with issues ranting about when they them selves do not know half the proper story. It is our fault we are not able to disclose every private area of information from the Staff section. We apologize, we are fixing what we can.

No one can deny there are problems with Staff, though you can say the same about all members Raeiphon.

Another thing is, do not discuss matters of the Staff discussion when you your self know nothing of what was going on, and what was said. (Otherwise there may be a leaking issue).

#39 Jack

Jack
  • 439 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 11:11 AM

Glad it's finally over. Hydro you know how I felt about the whole thing when we talked so I don't need to express my opinion again. But for the people who don't know it, Neocodex never has been and under any of the current admins watch, will ever be "insert word hydro doesnt wanna see here".

#40 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 11:38 AM

Damn.. I missed it :( lol

#41 Jack

Jack
  • 439 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 11:56 AM

Not much of a laughing matter if you ask me : :nono: .

Edited by Jack, 06 June 2005 - 11:57 AM.

#42 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:48 PM

I didnt ask u tho

#43 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 01:52 PM

:whistling:   :innocent:

Nah im just an angel :)   :shuriken:

#44 Blazin

Blazin
  • 2201 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 03:25 PM

:whistling:   :innocent:

Nah im just an angel :)   :shuriken:

View Post

:lol: That made my day Xeno. You know everyone loves you. Though - there were many harsh words exhanged over this week in you absense, just some random chaos, nothing we can't pull out of :D .

#45 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 06 June 2005 - 04:26 PM

So is everyone ok? If you aren't, I'm on msn and you can always PM me if you have any concerns. Noitidart is really trying to fix things (just so you know), so let's give him some time. This problem is going to get fixed and it will make NeoCodex better from it. :p We (the staff) will try and help him out too, and discover how we can fix all of this.

#46 dolphinbomb

dolphinbomb
  • YAAAAAAYYYYY

• 3758 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 06:13 PM

I can't believe someone would do this..

:lol: I went into a panic when I saw codex was down last night.

#47 Siner

Siner
  • 1120 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 06:38 PM

I can't believe someone would do this..

:lol: I went into a panic when I saw codex was down last night.

View Post

Me too, thank god it's back. And I am happy to support and respect the neocodex staff greatly for the amazing jobs they have done  :thumbsup:

#48 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 08:20 PM

I'm not I woulda loved to see it

#49 Sham

Sham
  • 1055 posts

Posted 06 June 2005 - 08:30 PM

I just want to appologize for any unecessary drama that happened this last night. It was taken way out of control due to people posting when they didn't know what was going on. Again, I shall post this, I have nothing against Noit.

I am sorry that people misinterpreted me with almost everything I said. I am sorry that you think I am childish. I am sorry that you wanted me demoted and that I wasn't. <_< If its that big of a deal to you I will give my private membership up. Just give me a message on msn.

Again, I am sorry for the drama that was created. It was never meant to be this way.

EDIT:

I forgot to add this...

I'm happy my suspension is over because I greatly missed codex.

Edited by Sham, 06 June 2005 - 08:30 PM.

#50 Guest_Rambo_*

Guest_Rambo_*

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:36 AM

It was taken way out of control due to people posting when they didn't know what was going on.

Excuse me but we tried to catch on. You didnt know the full story any way <_<

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users