I just came back to check out the ezine then I see this pyke :p

View Post

Actually odd me, me too :lol:

#80 Charlie Hustle

Charlie Hustle
  • 1044 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:00 PM

Free drinks by the pool come on everybody! wooo

listen everybody no matter how much you feel like tellin someone to shove it bite you or blow you don't. We need to get along here regardless of what is said. If you let people on a site that most of you have never met get to you then you need to stop and think about what your doing on a site in the first place.if u let people get to you especially a kajillion miles apart from you then your better off in a cave.

#81 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:21 PM

That would be kimmy :p Well, not so much suspended as stepped down.

View Post

No, I actually was suspended. As was Sham and Netty. Funfunfun :p

#82 Siner

Siner
  • 1120 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:22 PM

View Post

Why'd Hydro suspend himself? Are thier two Hydros?  :unsure:

#83 Jack

Jack
  • 439 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:27 PM

View Post

Suspended while the board was down :D what a suspension. And Matt, I don't hate you, sometimes I enjoy reading your posts and your sig is just awesome :D .

#84 Kimoflea

Kimoflea
  • 5359 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:39 PM

The board wasn't down 24 hours or more :p

#85 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 12:45 PM

And Matt, I don't hate you, sometimes I enjoy reading your posts and your sig is just awesome :D .

View Post

Heh, woo for Radiohead!

#86 Sham

Sham
  • 1055 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 01:45 PM

This is what I am talking about. People blabbing when they have no freakin idea what they are talking about.

Yes. Me, Kim, and Net were suspended for 24+hrs (different for each person). No it wasn't while the board was down. Get you're facts straight before you try to come back with something <_<

And no, Kim never said hydro suspended himself Siner.

Edited by Sham, 07 June 2005 - 01:46 PM.

#87 Typhoon

Typhoon
  • 4133 posts

Posted 07 June 2005 - 01:48 PM

Hydro warned himself, not suspend himself.

#88 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2005 - 02:51 PM

Hydro warned himself, not suspend himself.

View Post

Yeah. I warned myself because I participated in the unruly conduct for a little bit. And even administrators arent above the rules. The only exception is to protect codex members.

#89 redlion

redlion
  • I don't exist!

• 12072 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2005 - 02:53 PM

Are we still talking about this? I thought we were passed it :(

#90 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 June 2005 - 02:55 PM

Are we still talking about this? I thought we were passed it :(

View Post

I thought so too. The situation itself wasnt that serious. It could have been dealt with real professionally but it escalated into something way more intense.

#91 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 07:09 AM

mm so what actually happened? :D

I want a 1 sentance summary! :D lol xD

Hah! Xeno babes, I do remember who you are, you're not fooling anybody!

ALI! Im shocked that you would say such a horrible terribalosssoso thing! Just oh my.. /derek

#92 Sham

Sham
  • 1055 posts

Posted 08 June 2005 - 07:37 AM

Do you really want a summary? Blahh

#93 Dark_Eco_Freak

Dark_Eco_Freak
  • 406 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 08:33 AM

I've been gone for a while because of school, but school is out so now I'm back, and I'm surprised at NC.  I can't believe something like this happened here!  We used to laugh when stuff like this happened to rival boards that went under...  I'm glad I missed it.  And for the record, I'm on the Admin's side.  I know the pressures of running a board.  It is VERY taking, VERY  tiring. The stress can make people crack, especially on a huge board like this, with people complaining here and there, people asking this, can some so-and-so come here, blah blah blah.. it's very stressful.  Some people here know this, I know Typhoon and Ali do.  More people than them know the pressures.  Still more others don't.  And about the PM Logger, I have one on my board too :p   I found it VERY useful, especially in one case where one of the Admins was harrassing a member(I like the Admin logs too :p )  I figured NC would do this, and I'm glad they do.  It is a very smart idea, and like Hydro said, it's only a timesaver.  EVERY single PM is in the MySQL DBs.  Hell, EVERY SINGLE THING ABOUT THIS BOARD IS IN THE DATABASES!  What you posted, what your username is, your PMs, your Arcade score, your reputation, everything is in the databases.  You can't hide :p

Edit: HOLY COW! The Admins have been doing a LOT since I went inactive!  I just noticed all of the new mods! Keep up the amazing work!

Edited by Dark_Eco_Freak, 10 June 2005 - 01:20 PM.

#94 XenoCyde

XenoCyde
  • 4223 posts

Posted 10 June 2005 - 09:47 AM

Yes it is - your mistake.
Yes it is - you dont explain it thoroughly enough.
Yes it is - again you do not tell us the proper story.
Yes it is - you can disclose information that the public needs to know to judge what has happened. We are not staff, therefore we do not strive or need multitudes of power to see it. If I remember correctly, staff have revealed information to show us the full story, thus giving us a clear path to follow.

However, you cover things up with an emotional statement and hope it all flies over.

And yes, there is a leak in the oh-so-impenetrable wall of the staff. Someone is leaking. And I know what the story is, FYI.

Clean and cut: I have a problem with the way the board is run. I do not approve of staff members being able to see personal messages. Codexian staff needs a revamp and a serious look at how the board is run.

View Post

I know thats an old message but I jsut want to point out how retarded u are to say taht u dont approve off staff being able to see Pms.. I thinkthey have a right to see em to see if anyone is sendin threatening pms or somthing...

Also they pay for this site so they dont have to listen to you or anyone, Ur just lucky these admins are nice and actually listen if u haev a suggestion or when u thinksutmhin is wrong

#95 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2005 - 10:26 AM

Yeah :p

Ok, I think this is old news now so try and focus on the future please... I don't want another case going on. ;)

Focus on making NeoCodex better; for everyone.

#96 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 June 2005 - 06:45 PM

I know thats an old message but I jsut want to point out how retarded u are to say taht u dont approve off staff being able to see Pms.. I thinkthey have a right to see em to see if anyone is sendin threatening pms or somthing...

Also they pay for this site so they dont have to listen to you or anyone, Ur just lucky these admins are nice and actually listen if u haev a suggestion or when u thinksutmhin is wrong

View Post

Thank you for saying that. It was about time.

Yeah :p

Ok, I think this is old news now so try and focus on the future please... I don't want another case going on. ;)

Focus on making NeoCodex better; for everyone.

View Post

Yeah. Exactly. No point in wallowing over old news :p . Learn from it though :) .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users