Photo

That Time of the Month

• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#51 angeladarling

angeladarling
  • 72 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:23 PM

Its that time of the month for me too. I am so unbelievably annoyed right now. I just cant help it. I feel like kicking someone in the nuts.

#52 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:29 PM

Almost anyone, just going on general reasoning alone can have sex at one time or another. Although I digest - yes, I agree with you. But as I said beforehand... "Being a virgin is definitely not a bad thing, you cretin (unless of course you don't want to be)".

#53 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2010 - 07:57 PM

Its that time of the month for me too. I am so unbelievably annoyed right now. I just cant help it. I feel like kicking someone in the nuts.

I know the perfect person to kick in the nuts.

He goes by the name Information and looks like this:

Posted Image

Almost anyone, just going on general reasoning alone can have sex at one time or another. Although I digest - yes, I agree with you. But as I said beforehand... "Being a virgin is definitely not a bad thing, you cretin (unless of course you don't want to be)".

You mean 'digress'. ;) When you digest, it means you ate something. 

#54 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:02 PM

Gah, yes that is what I meant thanks... definitely time for bed.

#55 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 August 2010 - 08:07 PM

Gah, yes that is what I meant thanks... definitely time for bed.

Don't forget your fleshlight! ;)

#56 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:42 AM

Don't forget your fleshlight! ;)

Why the fuck are you ignoring my advice? You make me want to.... Kick you in the nuts?

I've decided that since I brought you into the cheating scene, I will just cut you off cold turkey. Then what will you do? The dark side aint want you no more.

#57 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:47 AM

You're pretty adamant about that aren't you? Me being a virgin. Your statement makes no sense to me, as I happen to be rejecting your stupid opinion. And just for notes, Jake - you appear to be saying being a virgin is a bad thing. Being a virgin is definitely not a bad thing, you cretin (unless of course you don't want to be). And I don't have that prestige or hold that viewpoint.

It makes sense because your first post clearly shows no respect to women. "Lol... weak women. That is all, I have to say on the matter." With talk like that, you clearly resemble the anonymous of the Internet that live in their parents basement until they are 30 years old and do not get poon. If you are over the age of 20 (I'm sensing you are) then yes it is a bad thing, it shows YOU SUCK. Also I have prestige, lvl 1 to be precise.

#58 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:59 AM

rofl I'm hoping you meant "digress".

#59 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:31 AM

It makes sense because your first post clearly shows no respect to women. "Lol... weak women. That is all, I have to say on the matter." With talk like that, you clearly resemble the anonymous of the Internet that live in their parents basement until they are 30 years old and do not get poon. If you are over the age of 20 (I'm sensing you are) then yes it is a bad thing, it shows YOU SUCK. Also I have prestige, lvl 1 to be precise.

And I can tell from you... going on evidence (you have provided from your very serious posts)... that you must be getting some form of kick. Giving me your own psychoanalysis, which is quite literally nothing of value (to me anyhow, as once more they are wrong). I have plenty respect for woman, bro... woman on the street, my Mother, Granmother, Nan, Aunties, friends, my girlfriend and my sister etc. You just cannot differentiate between a joking, laughable non-serious post, to a post by a person to has no respect for weapon (which isn't me at all). I admit, it was a joke and I must also profess it was not meant to offend anyone. Jake, you taking things to the next level. Chill out, read a joke for what it is, a joke.

rofl I'm hoping you meant "digress".

MsRose... I have already confirmed that is what I meant. I hope you're not reading my post and skipping the next couple of posts, in your way to add your own reply. Fair enough if you are, but I guess what I'm trying to say is. Read the whole thread, before you post an already stated/confirmed/acknowledged action.

#60 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 06:34 AM

Why the fuck are you ignoring my advice? You make me want to.... Kick you in the nuts?
I've decided that since I brought you into the cheating scene, I will just cut you off cold turkey. Then what will you do? The dark side aint want you no more.

Well... I got better. Besides, I took your advice. Half of it, anyway. I'm pretty sure they'll never find the body. *fingers crossed* But I digest. I'm pretty sure I'm always welcome on the dark side, even if I didn't cheat, based on my personality traits alone. :p

#61 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 07:02 AM

MsRose... I have already confirmed that is what I meant. I hope you're not reading my post and skipping the next couple of posts, in your way to add your own reply. Fair enough if you are, but I guess what I'm trying to say is. Read the whole thread, before you post an already stated/confirmed/acknowledged action.

You still deserve to be made fun of, considering there is an "edit" button, and you are too lazy to use it :D

Edited by MsRose, 14 August 2010 - 07:03 AM.

#62 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 08:11 AM

I just think it's funny that he now wants us to believe he has a girlfriend.

#63 Metigue

Metigue
  • 689 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 09:16 AM

LEAVE BRIT... INFORMATION ALONE!

You cannot judge anyone you meet on the internet, because you just don't know, I could be a 78 year old fat texan sitting in his basement jacking off with the other hand while typing this.

Actually.. No. Using a fleshlight would be far more appropriate.

And guys, does it really matter?

No. It doesn't.

P.s. I knows you were joking and all but information seems to lack a sense of humour in the matter.

Edited by Metigue, 14 August 2010 - 09:18 AM.

#64 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 10:55 AM

You cannot judge anyone you meet on the internet, because you just don't know, I could be a 78 year old fat texan sitting in his basement jacking off with the other hand while typing this.

Posted Image

The above was taken off Metigues facebook page.... ^:whistling:

#65 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:46 PM

And I can tell from you... going on evidence (you have provided from your very serious posts)... that you must be getting some form of kick. Giving me your own psychoanalysis, which is quite literally nothing of value (to me anyhow, as once more they are wrong). I have plenty respect for woman, bro... woman on the street, my Mother, Granmother, Nan, Aunties, friends, my girlfriend and my sister etc. You just cannot differentiate between a joking, laughable non-serious post, to a post by a person to has no respect for weapon (which isn't me at all). I admit, it was a joke and I must also profess it was not meant to offend anyone. Jake, you taking things to the next level. Chill out, read a joke for what it is, a joke.

I can tell the difference between a joke and seriousness like an apple compared to an orange. I live for the lulz mang. Whether or not you said it as a joke every anon faggot I have ever seen on the internet says shit like that, so you can see my understanding here. Anyways when it comes to real offence against women it's not a joke for me despite some of the shit I say, like when I see chicks with black eyes/bruises etc. and I know they have boyfriends, I'll do shit about it. It's really none of my business but it GRINDS MY GEARS.

#66 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:12 PM

You'd be surprised.... all kinds of people that shouldn't have girlfriends have girlfriends. :p

If you are over the age of 20 (I'm sensing you are) then yes it is a bad thing, it shows YOU SUCK. Also I have prestige, lvl 1 to be precise.

I think that's only when the person is actually trying to get laid, then they fail. :p Otherwise, no. :p

#67 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 02:17 PM

I was a virgin when I was older than 20. But it's okay, because I was a dainty sophisticated lady with a fragile little girl body and a sweet disposition. *limp wrist*

#68 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:35 PM

I was a virgin when I was older than 20. But it's okay, because I was a dainty sophisticated lady with a fragile little girl body and a sweet disposition. *limp wrist*

And now what are you? Sorry, just like everyone else I love seeing how you describe things. ;)

#69 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:36 PM

And now what are you? Sorry, just like everyone else I love seeing how you describe things. ;)

I AM EXACTLY THE SAME. Fucking dainty!!

#70 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 03:58 PM

I AM EXACTLY THE SAME. Fucking dainty!!

Dainty like this?

Posted Image

#71 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 04:29 PM

I'm not trying to convince anybody, Trichomes. I mean the burden of proof should lie with the you, as you are the party that is asserting something. So if you say that something exist, you have to prove it. That "something" being my apparent singleness.

I can tell the difference between a joke and seriousness like an apple compared to an orange. I live for the lulz mang. Whether or not you said it as a joke every anon faggot I have ever seen on the internet says shit like that, so you can see my understanding here. Anyways when it comes to real offence against women it's not a joke for me despite some of the shit I say, like when I see chicks with black eyes/bruises etc. and I know they have boyfriends, I'll do shit about it. It's really none of my business but it GRINDS MY GEARS.

So I posted a message for a jape, that mirrored how these boyfriends act and verbally behave. Fair enough if it grinds those gears of yours Jake, and I see why you have taken your vengeance out on me, now. Entertaining as it was, you have no need to fear, seeing as I'm nothing like - this persona who have clayed. Girls with black eyes, that is brutal and horrible in any shape or form, on anybody (really). I wouldn't glamorize or make a joke out of that, I can assure you.Metigue... thanks for handing me some form of a break.

#72 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 04:37 PM

I'm not trying to convince anybody, Trichomes. I mean the burden of proof should lie with the you, as you are the party that is asserting something. So if you say that something exist, you have to prove it. That "something" being my apparent singleness.

Quick note: It's difficult to prove that something does not exist, but easy to prove that something exists if there is concrete proof that it exists (aka a picture or sumshit)

Sidenote: They're being assholes. Don't get butthurt. It's the internet. Welcome to it.

#73 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:18 PM

I'm not trying to convince anybody, Trichomes. I mean the burden of proof should lie with the you, as you are the party that is asserting something. So if you say that something exist, you have to prove it. That "something" being my apparent singleness. So I posted a message for a jape, that mirrored how these boyfriends act and verbally behave. Fair enough if it grinds those gears of yours Jake, and I see why you have taken your vengeance out on me, now. Entertaining as it was, you have no need to fear, seeing as I'm nothing like - this persona who have clayed. Girls with black eyes, that is brutal and horrible in any shape or form, on anybody (really). I wouldn't glamorize or make a joke out of that, I can assure you.Metigue... thanks for handing me some form of a break.

You write like even more of a twat than I do.

#74 Information

Information
  • 246 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:29 PM

Oh, hahaha - well... thanks for that Twat Number Two!

#75 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 14 August 2010 - 05:46 PM

LOL. I miss JCR.

You write like even more of a twat than I do.

Indeed, sir, I profess, (with no ill intent I assure you,) the same inkling had occurred to my mind as well. *waves handkerchief*  Pish posh.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users