• Please log in to reply
120 replies to this topic

#1 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:31 AM

Ever since it first began, for me, when it's that time of the month, I feel myself physically becoming bitchier than usual. Normally, I'm just a snide little shit, you know, for fun, but when I'm on my period,  the anger, verbal diarrhea, and violent daydreams come escaping from every pore of my body, and it is difficult to control. Here's an example- yesterday my brother asked me how I like the movie "Inception". I normally would have told him about how much I thought it sucked, "Just like you, Bro", but instead I replied, "FUCK YOU!" and he slowly backed away. Add crippling menstrual cramps, restlessness AND fatigue (a horrible pair to be burdened with), headache and nausea to the mix, and it creates sort of a ticking time bomb feeling.

They say sex helps with the menstrual cramps, so what I once did was...

OH GAWD! My ovaries!

Posted Image

What was I saying? Oh well, guess we'll never know.

Usually I just go to work feeling like utter shit, but today I called my boss, cried like a little bitch, and am sitting at home wallowing in self-pity and generally feeling uncomfortable in my own body. I'm depressed, because I can't stand for very long, much less smile and tell people to have a nice day when really I want them to GO TO HELL. I've tried all different kinds of medications to regulate the cycle and help with pain, but the only way to not feel it is to knock myself out. And that's no way to spend a week every month. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJzXr0KAxKs

Comfort me.

Edited by punkrockbigmouth, 12 August 2010 - 05:32 AM.

#2 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:39 AM

I dont get periods.

On a pill called cerazette. So no babies + no periods! Win win.

Side note, when i used to have them i got clumsy as feck and use to fall over all the time and drop things, that was fun. Also static electricity increase, weird huh?

#3 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:55 AM

I dont get periods.

On a pill called cerazette. So no babies + no periods! Win win.

Is getting large titties one of the side effects of cerazette? Must be a UK thing, as I work in a pharmacy and haven't heard of that one. I've always shied away from the idea of not having periods, because it seems weird and the 'chance of spotting' sounds random and gross. But I'm pretty desperate now. 

Edited by punkrockbigmouth, 12 August 2010 - 05:55 AM.

#4 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 05:55 AM

God i hated cerazette side effects. wait what is this weird thread, go awayyy QQ

#5 stellanox

stellanox
  • 440 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:10 AM

I would share with you how much pms suck but I really don't get it and my period comes once in 2-3 months these days. The only thing that suck is my period comes for more than 1 week and they're a bitch to maintain and picking what clothes to wear :(

/tl;dr

#6 Zacharus

Zacharus
  • 589 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:19 AM

Thought you meant ghost month... it is the ghost month for the chinese

#7 Georgina

Georgina
  • 2216 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:21 AM

Is getting large titties one of the side effects of cerazette? Must be a UK thing, as I work in a pharmacy and haven't heard of that one. I've always shied away from the idea of not having periods, because it seems weird and the 'chance of spotting' sounds random and gross. But I'm pretty desperate now.

Na i had large tities when i was like 13, way before cerazette. Personaly i dont get any spotting or side effects :D so suits me lovley. I was on microgynon before, arg, sent me a bit loopy.

God i hated cerazette side effects. wait what is this weird thread, go awayyy QQ

Ono what happend to you?

#8 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:22 AM

Why don't you go away, you stupid cow. I'll see you in the parking lot, and there I will bash your face in.

Oh.. my gawd. I am SO sorry. I don't know what came over me.

I would share with you how much pms suck but I really don't get it and my period comes once in 2-3 months these days. The only thing that suck is my period comes for more than 1 week and they're a bitch to maintain and picking what clothes to wear :(
/tl;dr

How is two sentences tl;dr to you? That is so not tl;dr. Do you even know what tl;dr stands for? It stands for "more than two sentences". I'M GONNA CUT YOU, BITCH.

Oh. My gawd. I am so... SO sorry, I really don't mean to snap at you like that. Honestly, I would kill myself if my period lasted more than a week. I never have problems choosing what clothes to wear when I'm on my period because I don't have a heavy flow, and if I did, HELLO, that's what sheep are for. 

Thought you meant ghost month... it is the ghost month for the chinese

What the fuck are you talking about? Do I LOOK Chinese to you? I am going to rip your head off and shit down your neck!

Edited by punkrockbigmouth, 12 August 2010 - 06:23 AM.

#9 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:37 AM

Na i had large tities when i was like 13, way before cerazette. Personaly i dont get any spotting or side effects :D so suits me lovley. I was on microgynon before, arg, sent me a bit loopy.

Ono what happend to you?

Well it was like having my period for a whole month, minus the bleeding. Tired, headaches, couldnt wear contacts cause it annoyed the eye (uh ive heard thats quite rare to get though), and definatly not interested in having sex... very effective if u dont wanna get pregnant I must say :p

Why don't you go away, you stupid cow. I'll see you in the parking lot, and there I will bash your face in.

Oh.. my gawd. I am SO sorry. I don't know what came over me.

Fail.

#10 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2010 - 06:38 AM

I still love you when you're bleeding.

#11 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:07 AM

Haha even when you are wallowing in self pity and describe a bad day it still seems funny. Just imagining you telling a random dude on the street to FUCK OFF gives me giggles. Also pls tell me you didn't have sex that's unfair to the dude. What if something happened.... and he was traumatized? I WOULDN'T FORGIVE YOU.

#12 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:14 AM

Haha even when you are wallowing in self pity and describe a bad day it still seems funny. Just imagining you telling a random dude on the street to FUCK OFF gives me giggles. Also pls tell me you didn't have sex that's unfair to the dude. What if something happened.... and he was traumatized? I WOULDN'T FORGIVE YOU.

Edit: yay for bad english, NVM!

Edited by Milady, 12 August 2010 - 07:23 AM.

#13 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:17 AM

I still love you when you're bleeding.

<3 See, people? Look and learn. This is the kind of comforting I was asking for. Leave it to Mr. Sweeney to get it right every time. Everyone else sucks balls and should die except for Mister J.

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Also: Sex on your period. Who gives a flying fuck if he's traumatized? Not my bedsheets, not my problem. 

Edited by punkrockbigmouth, 12 August 2010 - 07:19 AM.

#14 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:26 AM

<3 *HUGS while praying she doesn't get punched in the face*

I also get really bad PMS. Mine is a week before my period. I get upset over extremely little things. My boyfriend will be all "Do you want some pancakes hunny?" and I'm all "UGH, You should know I'm not hungry!!"

#15 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:27 AM

Everyone else sucks balls and should die except for Mister J.

I came to offer comfort, and advice. To be caring for once.

Then I read this.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:27 AM

You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?

Also: Sex on your period. Who gives a flying fuck if he's traumatized? Not my bedsheets, not my problem. 

Maybe you should calm the FUCK down bro. Wait I'm sorry pls don't yell at me.

P.S. I GIVE A FLYING FUCK. FUCK. GOD.

P.P.S. Give me a 10 second head start

#17 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2010 - 07:42 AM

<3 *HUGS while praying she doesn't get punched in the face*
I also get really bad PMS. Mine is a week before my period. I get upset over extremely little things. My boyfriend will be all "Do you want some pancakes hunny?" and I'm all "UGH, You should know I'm not hungry!!"

*hugs, and cries a little sad tear* OMG, I know right? It doesn't help that boyfriends are such stupid assholes sometimes. Once my boyfriend asked me in a soft little pathetic voice, "What can I do to make you feel better?" and I was all, "You can SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" *sigh* And somehow *I'M* the bad guy. Ah well. You know how that goes. 
LOL @ Iargue's Horatio gif. I'd just looooooooove to hear your advice.

Maybe you should calm the FUCK down bro. Wait I'm sorry pls don't yell at me.
P.S. I GIVE A FLYING FUCK. FUCK. GOD.
P.P.S. shit I can't even read because the font is so fucking small

Posted Image

I'm the badass tuxedo cat and you're the little ball licking grey cat, bitch.

#18 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 08:22 AM

I came to offer comfort, and advice. To be caring for once.

Then I read this.

Sorry bro what can I say I'm a fucking chick magnet.

I'm the badass tuxedo cat and you're the little ball licking grey cat, bitch.

Posted Image

#19 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:47 AM

Ugh, I have mine right now. Lately it's been the worst...my boobs get really tender weeks in advance, I become irritable and excessively emotional, and since I've been off the pill (I took Yaz for a couple of years) I've been experiencing crippling cramps every month. I've never actually had sex during my period, but I've noticed that when I masturbate while I'm expecting my period (usually a day or so prior) it actually induces cramps! So...not so sure about sex helping, but I can definitely see how it could induce labor.

#20 Xerous

Xerous
  • 184 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 09:54 AM

whats wrong with inception?

#21 Code

Code
  • Patron of Absorbia

• 435 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 10:45 AM

I have no idea what cerazette is lol.. xD

That time of the month doesn't bother me much. I'm more annoyed on washing the dirty clothes after.. you know what I mean.. o-o

#22 Jake

Jake
  • 2701 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 12:37 PM

I have no idea what cerazette is lol.. xD

That time of the month doesn't bother me much. I'm more annoyed on washing the dirty clothes after.. you know what I mean.. o-o

I don't, please tell me what is on your clothes!

#23 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:12 PM

I don't, please tell me what is on your clothes!

Menstrual blood. And if I misunderstood and you were actually asking to NOT be told, you did it wrong.

#24 Invisuality

Invisuality
  • 138 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:19 PM

wow what an interesting thread......haha
well. i guess i consider myself lucky.. growing up i hatedddd it it was awful and i had so much pain and couldnt swim for the whole 7 days. now its like 3 days of nothing, and like no pain, and swimming whenever =] yay! and no its from pills. just severely underweight :( which girls take my word its the only advantage.
butt yeah. wasnt expecting to see this tread haha

#25 Puppetmaster

Puppetmaster
  • 905 posts

Posted 12 August 2010 - 01:31 PM

It doesn't help that boyfriends are such stupid assholes sometimes. Once my boyfriend asked me in a soft little pathetic voice, "What can I do to make you feel better?" and I was all, "You can SHUT THE FUCK UP!!" *sigh* And somehow *I'M* the bad guy.

Sig'd. Really, this made my day.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users