Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:19 PM

Also, Romanians.

Hey. >.>

#127 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:40 PM

You enjoy sweaty old perverts with nasty teeth and a dirty cocks forcefully inserting their penises into you? Rape isn't Edward (that vampire dude) tying you up and having his way with you, we realize this right?

^^^ This is what a rapist looks like.

Yes.
Ok, ok, maybe not *rape* per say, but me and my boyfriend do enjoy playing out rape fantasies.
Just knowing that i'm completely helpless and about to be dominated is just....hawt.

And fuck Edward, he looks like a little girl.

#128 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 04:47 PM

Yes.
Ok, ok, maybe not *rape* per say, but me and my boyfriend do enjoy playing out rape fantasies.
Just knowing that i'm completely helpless and about to be dominated is just....hawt.

Totally. The topic went into a nice direction here. lol

#129 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:45 PM

Totally. The topic went into a nice direction here. lol

Lmfao. Classy. :p

#130 MiladyM

MiladyM
  • 428 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 05:55 PM

Lmfao. Classy. :p

Sorry, tried to control myself :( But that comment just needed to be agreed with. Funny, I was actually having a conversation about it just a day ago with someone here.

#131 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2010 - 04:41 AM

Always nice to see two people connecting again in the middle of a topic. :)
You know that hobo and cara are sibs?? Yeah blew my mind too.

Makes me feel akward when I fap over Cara's pics.

This happens with annoying frequency. Irl :(

......*fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap*

#132 Philly

Philly
  • 402 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 08:56 AM

You had bad breath has a kid, I guess?

I liked candy and this was the only small packages they had. lol

#133 cara

cara
  • 56/m/mexico

• 3364 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:28 PM

Makes me feel akward when I fap over Cara's pics.

......*fapfapfapfapfapfapfapfap*

Hahahah :p

#134 Mr. Hobo

Mr. Hobo
  • 8152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2010 - 05:30 PM

Well Frizzle if it makes it any less awkward I fap over yours so things even out

#135 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:26 AM

Well Frizzle if it makes it any less awkward I fap over yours so things even out

That's hot.

#136 leptooners

leptooners
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 06:52 AM

I got caught shoplifting from Wal-Mart once on purpose. I used to steal from them, and one store at the mall that was an easy target, for a long time, but I never got caught. So, one day I decided I wanted to experience the feeling of being caught stealing, so I made it incredibly obvious and got caught on purpose. I kept it under $50 to avoid arrest.

#137 fxckyouguys

fxckyouguys
  • 836 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:27 AM

I got caught shoplifting from Wal-Mart once on purpose. I used to steal from them, and one store at the mall that was an easy target, for a long time, but I never got caught. So, one day I decided I wanted to experience the feeling of being caught stealing, so I made it incredibly obvious and got caught on purpose. I kept it under $50 to avoid arrest.

When I was in the 7th grade, I stole a $5 ring from Claire's. I was caught, and they still arrested me. What the crap.
Especially after hearing stories about all the other girls that stole from there, who were just banned from the store.

#138 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:43 AM

Yeah. Wal-Marts policy to to arrest anyone, regardless of the amount that they stole.

See here.

#139 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 10:05 AM

Yeah. Wal-Marts policy to to arrest anyone, regardless of the amount that they stole.

See here.

They keep changing their policy though don't they? Like here's the policy for 2006. Besides...that guy was a retard who pointed a gun at someone along with shop lifting.

#140 jcrdude

jcrdude
  • Oh shit there's a thing here

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 10:18 AM

See here.

That guy was just out of prison and used a gun to steal socks. He was retarded and counts as the exception to the rule.

See a more relevant article about petty thefts

#141 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 10:43 AM

That guy was just out of prison and used a gun to steal socks. He was retarded and counts as the exception to the rule.

See a more relevant article about petty thefts

You have good tastes, same link as in my post :)

#142 MsRose

MsRose
  • 664 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:11 AM

See here.

This is actually false. At least at any wal-marts I have worked at. There is a certain amount that one must surpass for us to take any legal action. Not going to disclose what amount however, as I'm sure too many people would take advantage of the knowledge.

#143 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 11:34 AM

You have good tastes, same link as in my post :)

I see what happened thar <_<

This is actually false. At least at any wal-marts I have worked at. There is a certain amount that one must surpass for us to take any legal action. Not going to disclose what amount however, as I'm sure too many people would take advantage of the knowledge.

Is it $25 like the above information suggests? :p

#144 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:56 PM

I will never grow tired of seeing iargue fail miserably.

#145 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:21 PM

I will never grow tired of seeing iargue fail miserably.

Clearly their data from 2006 is better then my data from this year. :(

#146 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:28 PM

Relevancy > Time Sensitivity

#147 Faval

Faval
  • 637 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:34 PM

There's also this piece of evidence against you so you can't claim it's true for all walmarts.

#148 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 01:54 PM

There's also this piece of evidence against you so you can't claim it's true for all walmarts.

Shes the one claiming its true for all Wal-marts. I'm just saying that according to recent events, Walmart will prosecute people for even 3 dollars. I am pretty sure they leave it up to the store alot of times these days.

#149 jcrdude

jcrdude

• 7001 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:36 PM

Shes the one claiming its true for all Wal-marts. I'm just saying that according to recent events, Walmart will prosecute people for even 3 dollars. I am pretty sure they leave it up to the store alot of times these days.

Your article proves they'll STOP YOU and CONFISCATE THE MERCH for three dollars... and ARREST YOU for waving a gun at them.

Then you GO TO PRISON for doing dumb shit (like waving a gun at people) on prison-release.

Edited by jcrboy, 22 October 2010 - 02:38 PM.

#150 iargue

iargue
  • 10048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2010 - 02:43 PM

Your article proves they'll STOP YOU and CONFISCATE THE MERCH for three dollars... and ARREST YOU for waving a gun at them.

Then you GO TO PRISON for doing dumb shit (like waving a gun at people) on prison-release.

He stole 3 dollars worth of socks and is in jail. Thats all I know.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users