• Please log in to reply
685 replies to this topic

#626 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:30 PM

I ate cheese and meat for lunch, but started ceviche for dinner. I'm pretty excited.

#627 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:38 AM

I ate cheese and meat for lunch, but started ceviche for dinner. I'm pretty excited.

ooh what kind of ceviche?

you guys are going to make me cry

#628 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:39 AM

ooh what kind of ceviche?

you guys are going to make me cry

Flounder

Why?!

#629 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:41 AM

Why?!

no one is participating anymore (aside from two people).. i should go on strike

also next time it's only going to be 6 weeks, i think people lost interest and motivation, and 12 weeks is a long time to keep something up.

#630 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:43 AM

no one is participating anymore (aside from two people).. i should go on strike

also next time it's only going to be 6 weeks, i think people lost interest and motivation, and 12 weeks is a long time to keep something up.

nooo I fucked off the first 6 weeks and I'm just now getting into it.

#631 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:44 AM

So guys I have a question. 

Today for lunch, I poached an egg and ate it on top of some toast. It was delicious and (relatively) healthy. However, I'm looking for alternatives to the bread...any ideas? tips?

#632 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:44 AM

Yeah that's how I feel. By the time I wanted to start keeping up and competing it was a little too late in the competition. Sure that is no ones fault but mine, but I was just pointing it out. I think 8 weeks is a good time limit versus the current 12, or proposed 6.

#633 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:45 AM

i know you are kicking ass, i'm gonna be right there along side you next weeks results :p

Yeah that's how I feel. By the time I wanted to start keeping up and competing it was a little too late in the competition. Sure that is no ones fault but mine, but I was just pointing it out. I think 8 weeks is a good time limit versus the current 12, or proposed 6.

ok now send in your weight :p

#634 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:47 AM

Today for lunch, I poached an egg and ate it on top of some toast. It was delicious and (relatively) healthy. However, I'm looking for alternatives to the bread...any ideas? tips?

Depends on what the rest of your diet is like... what are you trying to keep your macronutrient ratios at?

#635 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:47 AM

i know you are kicking ass, i'm gonna be right there along side you next weeks results :p

ok now send in your weight :p

I actually weighed and took a photo this morning before work and was going to send it in when I arrived, but once I got here I realized that the picture didn't save on my phone.  :ohwell:

#636 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:50 AM

@Sweeney - tell @Nymh to get her weight to me (via snapchat or text is fine) I have a feeling you'll get this before she does :p

I actually weighed and took a photo this morning before work and was going to send it in when I arrived, but once I got here I realized that the picture didn't save on my phone.  :ohwell:

ok send it to me after work, if you are in the US i can give you my number to text to me if that's easier.

@Keil did your scale ever return from it's adventure?

@Kat where are you at?

@Maha son

@Tubbz, where you at dude?

#637 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:51 AM

Depends on what the rest of your diet is like... what are you trying to keep your macronutrient ratios at?

I'm not necessarily working off a specific diet. My main goal is to decrease the amount of processed foods (and junky foods in general) that I'm putting into my body. I've already gone a few weeks without soda of any kind (YAY!) and now I'm trying to find healthier alternatives to bread which is probably my problem carb! I eat bread in some form at least twice a day and I want to cut that down. Finding alternatives would be really helpful so that I can switch out some of those servings I'm already eating. 

#638 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:51 AM

I'm not necessarily working off a specific diet. My main goal is to decrease the amount of processed foods (and junky foods in general) that I'm putting into my body. I've already gone a few weeks without soda of any kind (YAY!) and now I'm trying to find healthier alternatives to bread which is probably my problem carb! I eat bread in some form at least twice a day and I want to cut that down. Finding alternatives would be really helpful so that I can switch out some of those servings I'm already eating. 

are you eating white bread or whole grain?

#639 talbs

talbs
  • 4084 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:52 AM

@Rocket I should be able to send when I get home. Did you watch that documentary last night?

Edited by talbs, 17 June 2014 - 11:52 AM.

#640 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:53 AM

ok.

You can put it on rice, quinoa, millet, buckwheat pancakes, lunch meat, steak, more eggs, cheese, cottage cheese, salami, salad, tuna fish...

#641 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

are you eating white bread or whole grain?

I mainly eat wheat (whole grain generally but not always). 

I'm looking for other alternatives to bread with eggs.

#642 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Eggs go with everything.

#643 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:54 AM

@Rocket I should be able to send when I get home. Did you watch that documentary last night?

no I got distracted after GoT and then went to bed early since my back was hurting.

I have my dad's bday party tonight so I probably wont watch it until later this week. I have it saved on netflix though ready for the next time I turn on my tv :p I'm really interested in watching it.

also guys, it's been 29 hours since my last cup of coffee.. bring on the headaches.

#644 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:54 AM

ok.

You can put it on rice, quinoa, millet, buckwheat pancakes, lunch meat, steak, more eggs, cheese, cottage cheese, salami, salad, tuna fish...

oh thanks! I'll definitely put some of these on my shopping list! 

#645 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:55 AM

Friday I'll start sporting like a madman @Rocket *hugs* Let's get skinny!

#646 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

Friday I'll start sporting like a madman @Rocket *hugs* Let's get skinny!

I'm looking forward to having you back in the running :D!

#647 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • šŸ“Aioli-AmericanšŸ“

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

oh thanks! I'll definitely put some of these on my shopping list! 

Breaking the toast with eggs thing was a really hard habit for me to break too. 

#648 Keil

Keil
  • Above Average Mediocrity

• 6591 posts

Users Awards

@Rocket 

It did, but I can't get home until 12am EST because after work, I have to go to an EMT class since I'm not doing anything big during the summer.

#649 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:01 PM

@Rocket 

It did, but I can't get home until 12am EST because after work, I have to go to an EMT class since I'm not doing anything big during the summer.

well when you get home from that send me a quick picture! As long as I get it before 7am (PST) tomorrow you'll be good :D

#650 Applepi

Applepi
  • 1641 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 June 2014 - 12:02 PM

Breaking the toast with eggs thing was a really hard habit for me to break too. 

yeah its a tough one, I dont think I've ever had eggs without toast. The two go together like pb and j! Hopefully some of your ideas can help me kick the habit too!! I especially like the salad idea (no dressing needed if you use the runny yolk yo!)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: biggest loser, weight loss, teamwork

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users