Quantcast

Photo

Pokémon Go FAQ, Help, & Showing off your Catches!

pokémongo pokémon pokéball gotta catchem all

• Please log in to reply
549 replies to this topic

#151 Swim

Swim
  • 547 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:06 AM

http://www.gamenguid...etails-here.htm

oh

#152 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:14 AM

Nope.

Spoiler

Edited by Generic, 07 July 2016 - 09:15 AM.

#153 HiMyNameIsNick

HiMyNameIsNick
  • Shitlord

• 1730 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:22 AM

Just ordered a different phone to play this. Priorities obviously in order.

It's not that good

#154 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:45 AM

It's not that good

Well it's still pretty buggy, but I'm enjoying it

#155 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:05 AM

I cant find it in the play store :( maybe my phone is too old to play?

#156 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:08 AM

I cant find it in the play store :( maybe my phone is too old to play?

If you're not in the US it probably won't show up.

#157 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:29 AM

It was live in Australia and New Zealand as one of the first places soooo no idea.

You tried the links I posted a couple pages back @Tammy?

#158 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 10:34 AM

Okay I got to it from a link lol it says it's not compatible with my phone :( I guess It will have to wait till I get a new one. Thanks anyway @blue

#159 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:41 AM

Okay I got to it from a link lol it says it's not compatible with my phone :( I guess It will have to wait till I get a new one. Thanks anyway @blue

It seems to say "not compatible with your device" if it's not available in your country yet. I have a Nexus 5 and I was able to use the APK on my phone, but the play store says not compatible with my device. And I'm in Canada.

Just try again later/when you hear it comes out in your country. Unless you have like a super old phone that may actually be the problem :p

#160 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 07 July 2016 - 11:57 AM

It seems to say "not compatible with your device" if it's not available in your country yet. I have a Nexus 5 and I was able to use the APK on my phone, but the play store says not compatible with my device. And I'm in Canada.

Just try again later/when you hear it comes out in your country. Unless you have like a super old phone that may actually be the problem :p

It is out in her country :p

#161 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:16 PM

It's 100% out in my country :p It was out here before it was out in the states haha

#162 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:34 PM

Got my first egg!

#163 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 12:56 PM

Got my first egg!

Congrats! When did you have the operation?

#164 Generic

Generic
  • 352 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 01:18 PM

It's 100% out in my country :p It was out here before it was out in the states haha

Oh, ignore me then :p

#165 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 03:33 PM

http://www.gamenguid...etails-here.htm

oh

Well considering there is barely anything to do I wouldn't be mad if I got banned.

#166 Futurama

Futurama
  • The Teacher.

• 3772 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:15 PM

My experience so far with Pokemon Go has been...."Our servers are experiencing problems, please try again later."

#167 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:17 PM

My experience so far with Pokemon Go has been...."Our servers are experiencing problems, please try again later."

For real. Don't use any incense yet. You'll waste it when the servers go down.

#168 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 04:43 PM

Yeah the server for the US has been up for like an hour, just keep trying to get in. And once you get in pray that you stay in lol.

#169 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 05:44 PM

My friend, her sister, and I went "Pokemon hunting". We get one Poke-Stop, then the server crashed.

#170 blue

blue
  • doge

• 2048 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:14 PM

Wow you can see when a gym is being battled at because you'll see sparks, fire, tornado, etc. animation at it.

The gym even has an animation when it changes ownership in real time. I'm at work and a little too far away to actually battle myself.

#171 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:30 PM

Oh I was able to get on and stay on for a while today!!!

All the Pokestops are kinda far away though, might have to go for a late night drive lmao, that's how much I want to play this thing.

I've managed to pick up a few pokemon...has anybody figured out a good strategy on what kind of team to put together, which ones to bother leveling up, etc?

#172 CaptainDantes

CaptainDantes
  • 1104 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 06:48 PM

Oh I was able to get on and stay on for a while today!!!
All the Pokestops are kinda far away though, might have to go for a late night drive lmao, that's how much I want to play this thing.
I've managed to pick up a few pokemon...has anybody figured out a good strategy on what kind of team to put together, which ones to bother leveling up, etc?

I finally evolved pidgeot to into pidgeot. CP of around 450! Considering pidgeys are everywhere, I'm going to try and get a few more pidgeots to battle with and throw into gyms while I'm waiting to evolve my other Pokemon

#173 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 07:51 PM

Just went out for a run to play and met four other people playing lol this shit is too funny

#174 Pryanka

Pryanka
  • 232 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 08:53 PM

I finally evolved pidgeot to into pidgeot. CP of around 450! Considering pidgeys are everywhere, I'm going to try and get a few more pidgeots to battle with and throw into gyms while I'm waiting to evolve my other Pokemon

Good plan! I see mostly Pidgeys and Rattatas in my area. 

#175 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 07 July 2016 - 09:26 PM

I've caught a pidgey and a rattata in my apartment so far. I'm sorta waiting for Baldman to get home cuz he wants to play with me. But I'm going to the post office later so I'll probs be playing in the parking lot. #noshame

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pokémongo, pokémon, pokéball, gotta catchem, all

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users