Quantcast

Photo

Friends with benefits

• Please log in to reply
137 replies to this topic

#51 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:19 AM

I respect people who wait until marriage because I could never do that. I'd be so pissed if I dated someone for years and then married them only to find out they're not into nipple clamps as much as I am. The horror.

Yickle, if you're both into nipple clamps, than you're likely to get tangled nipple clamps during time of silly faces. You need to find someone that is either not into said devices, or not into eye to eye contact. Personally, I used to like the eye to eye contact.

Never forget that said clamps are pretty tame compared to what is out there, something leave scars, you really need to watch out for those that would leave scars.

#52 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:21 AM

I believe that everyone should try nipple clamps at least once in their lifetime.

hahahah

Got it ;)

My gf knows I play, but she has no idea what it is, so I really have no worries there, unless she gets the urge to learn about it.

Haha

I wonder when/if she will stumble in here.

#53 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:26 AM

Yickle, if you're both into nipple clamps, than you're likely to get tangled nipple clamps during time of silly faces. You need to find someone that is either not into said devices, or not into eye to eye contact. Personally, I used to like the eye to eye contact.

Never forget that said clamps are pretty tame compared to what is out there, something leave scars, you really need to watch out for those that would leave scars.

There's only the one who applies the clamps and the one who gets the clamps applied. If you apply them at the same time you're just asking for trouble.

#54 Shwag

Shwag
  • 274 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:28 AM

You two just combined to create incredibly funny mental image. Thanks for that.

#55 ShadowLink64

ShadowLink64
  • 16735 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:34 AM

I thought you were 'saving yourself until marriage'?

There's other "benefits" to speak about, other than sex.

#56 Dazz

Dazz
  • Musicyclopedia

• 3242 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:37 AM

The opposite of love isn't hate. Hate and Love are so close together. Hate is when someone you love fails you, does not reach that place you want them to be.

what you smokin' on man? What about when i hate on someone for being an absolute wanker? My mate got mugged a while ago, he said he hated whoever it was, am i to believe that my mate loved that thief but the thief failed him?

#57 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:52 AM

what you smokin' on man? What about when i hate on someone for being an absolute wanker? My mate got mugged a while ago, he said he hated whoever it was, am i to believe that my mate loved that thief but the thief failed him?

Oh sure, we're only talking about the whole love hate thing when it comes to relationships.

There's only the one who applies the clamps and the one who gets the clamps applied. If you apply them at the same time you're just asking for trouble.

You and you kids with your fancy nipple clamps, your rare earth magnets and your teflon. Why in my day, we had clothes pins, and we liked it.

Edited by coltom, 03 July 2012 - 11:55 AM.

#58 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:14 PM

Yeah! I did the FWB thing. Totally got pregnant. oops.

#59 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 04:21 PM

Posted Image

#60 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:06 PM

Posted Image

Feigning ignorance always gives me the best reactions.

#61 Mishelle

Mishelle
  • Bitch Of The Boards

• 2245 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 July 2012 - 11:41 PM

sucks man bbs are nooo bueno

#62 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:03 AM

Two girls ended things with their dudes, one got raped and one almost?

*now considers best way to break up is by text after securely barricading self in undisclosed location* Etiquette be damned!

#63 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:34 AM

Two girls ended things with their dudes, one got raped and one almost?

*now considers best way to break up is by text after securely barricading self in undisclosed location* Etiquette be damned!

Public place, plenty of witnesses will normally work just fine.

Oh sweetie, there is a strange kind of insanity that occurs when someone rips your heart out, even I have had this belief that if you can do the dance of the touch and sigh just perfectly, that somehow that will make all the problems go away. I will tell you it does not. I did not do blasphemy like rape, but I used every trick I knew about the song of the flesh to try to get her to stay. After the shudders and shakes and tears she still made me leave.

I've also been on the opposite side of the equation, two different sweet friends at different times that had gotten divorced and been rejected and had so much to prove about their own, talents let us say. Oh, well worth the bruises and damaged furniture.

#64 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:29 AM

sucks man bbs are nooo bueno

Well, I love them.

#65 Bishbash

Bishbash
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 06:58 AM

I could not do this, I get attached and cant handle the breeziness of the whole thing....Na uh!

#66 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:01 AM

I figured it was a pretty self evident usage for the primary sexual organs.

The yargis is that thing that is just shy of a foot long, and a yakingis is infinitely deep.

I could have said, it isn't about parts, its about hearts.

Martini glass and swizzle stick?

Really people. I'm beginning to think I'm not dealing with people with a lot of experience. You let me get away with "just shy of a foot", really! I mean, I do have a size 10.5 EEE shoe, but really, just shy of a foot.

Effective yargis length = length+ circumference.

#67 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:31 AM

Really people. I'm beginning to think I'm not dealing with people with a lot of experience. You let me get away with "just shy of a foot", really! I mean, I do have a size 10.5 EEE shoe, but really, just shy of a foot.

Posted Image

#68 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:12 AM

Posted Image

Ok, they used to name hurricanes after women, but in reality they should name snowstorms after men.

1) They start with a great blow and flurry
2) You never know how many inches you're going to get or how long its going to stay until its over.
3) By the time you start to get used to it, it just melts away.
4) If its a really big one you can't go to work the next day.

Edited by coltom, 04 July 2012 - 08:44 AM.

#69 Maeghan

Maeghan
  • 253 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:19 AM

LOL

#70 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:22 AM

(http://lmgtfy.com/?q...like snowstorms)

#71 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:35 AM

Perhaps if you used real words people would have a clue what you're talking about.

#72 Guest_coltom_*

Guest_coltom_*

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:42 AM

Perhaps if you used real words people would have a clue what you're talking about.

Look, there are less than 30,000 people that would know enough real language to translate yargis into John Thomas or banana boat. I don't get bingo money, I don't get to vote in tribal elections, I don't even get to help smuggle cigarettes across the border, my last two remain little joys of being able to use a language that 99.9999% of the world does not get, and dragging my sorry excuse for an old man's nekkid body into a sweat lodge.

Edited by coltom, 04 July 2012 - 08:43 AM.

#73 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:44 AM

Look, there are less than 30,000 people that would know enough real language to translate yargis into John Thomas or banana boat. I don't get bingo money, I don't get to vote in tribal elections, I don't even get to help smuggle cigarettes across the border, my last two remain little joys of being able to use a language that 99.9999% of the world does not get, and dragging my sorry excuse for an old man's nekkid body into a sweat lodge.

Well if you insist on doing that (I have no idea why) then don't also complain when people don't understand you.

#74 Sweeney

Sweeney
  • 1230 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:46 AM

Well if you insist on doing that (I have no idea why) then don't also complain when people don't understand you.

It's something else to make him feel superior.

#75 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:56 AM

Men have a yargis, women don't. Although most men are willing to loan their's to any woman that asks politely.

A woman can ask all she wants, but if her space has any sort of slime or tentacle in there, I'm not giving mine to her.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users