Posted 23 April 2014 - 01:50 AM

Guilty..

Count the cheese as a slip and really enjoy it :p 

#177 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:11 AM

Starting off my day with a baglethin, peanut butter and banana slices. nomnomnom and my coffee of course.

I actually bought coconut oil so I could mix it with my coffee instead of creamer, but I keep forgetting it's in the pantry. I should put it on the counter and try it tomorrow.

#178 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:40 AM

WARNING ITS LONG... 

Tomorrow's food agenda:

Bacon and Egg on Toast with some Vegemite and Butter... OR A Bowl of some Cereal or Wheatbix... Not sure just yet, I'll probably be having a Cup of Tea or a Coffee too.

Lunch will hopefully be something healthy down town since we need to do grocery shopping, but if we don't go down town It'll probably be some poached or boiled egg, or something else... I'm too lazy right now to look in the Kitchen 

Dinner will be around 6-7, maybe 8:30 and will be at work, gonna get a microwaveable meal, from a brand called lean cuisine, the chicken and chorizo risotto is amazing, and the meals are all 300 calories or less, so that's great. Might get a milk drink again or just have water. Though I feel like a small juice or something... xD

Workout routine will probably be 40-50 minutes and will be 1 of the Get Lean routines from Fitstar, focusing on the Chest and Core (yesterday was legs and back, my legs are so sore right now xD)

150 seconds of Running

120 seconds of Jump Rope or just air jump rope

60 seconds of jumping jacks

60 seconds of knee taps

a small 60 second rest

25 reps of kneeling pushups 

10 reps of reverse crunches

45 seconds of butt kicks (running and kicking ya but at the same time, I dunno, I just do it)

20 seconds of high knees (running pretty fast getting ya knees up to ya sternum/belly button section)

60 second rest

15 reps of pushups

15 reps of crunches

20 seconds of star crawls

150 seconds of jogging

50 second rest

25 kneeling pushups

10 bicycle kicks

120 seconds jump rope 

60 seconds jumping jacks

60 second rest

15 pushups

25 core engagement crunch things

60 seconds of knee taps 

and then 45 seconds of butt kick things... though I'll switch those butt kicks out with normal running lol

Fit star says thats a 33 minute workout and would burn around 352 cals so should be good...

hopefully I wake up early, around 8 so we can have a good breaky, then I can watch my TV shows and workout, have a shower, relax, get ready for work and then work my ass off on the last day of our week -.- ugh, my boss had better be in a much better damn mood or I'll spit chips ._.

but anyway, work will probably comprise of a good 3-5 hours (not sure how long) of taking boxes, light and heavy off of large pallets and putting it all on roll cages suitable for the store isles... Hopefully tomorrow wont be as big -_- it will be though, then i'll be putting 2 pallets roughly work of pet food stock on shelves within 2-3 hours and then have a break, hopefully if I'm not hungry I will be taking a whole 1 hour break at 8:30 pm roughly, OR i'll have taken 15 minutes at 6 ish pm and the rest at the 8:30.... then either the rest of my knight will comprise of stocking juice/chips and softdrinks to the shelves, which I hope I do because damn I love the exercise it gives me when I'm sweating like a dog pushing a good 2-3 pallets of water or 24 pack soft drinks to the shelves... BUT I reckon I'll be stuck dealing with cardboard crushing again. . . . . xD Oh wells.

Then I'll jog home again, unless the drunks are out again -_-

feeling quite good but really hoping its just gonna work =\ my work clothes I wore today were the smallest sizes I have... I think at 83 kg I fit pretty snuggly but tonight I felt pretty restricted, specially around my legs and lower back... Not to say they don't fit, but It did feel very uncomfortable... :3

Oh and excited about next week, we are meeting up with out marriage celebrant on thursday to start off the first papers and Hopefully I can pay at least half of her fee off xD... Got from now until August 23rd, so hopefully I'll have lost some weight... Sick of my stomach and legs and lower back, that's for sure...

Edited by Maha, 23 April 2014 - 07:41 AM.

#179 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:49 AM

So I bought a weight scale, an old school dial one, with no weight on it rests at -2 lbs is there any way to adjust them?

Also while standing on it, it is incredibly difficult to read which notch it is on, any suggestions?

#180 Bone

Bone
  • no

• 3638 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:51 AM

So I bought a weight scale, an old school dial one, with no weight on it rests at -2 lbs is there any way to adjust them?

Also while standing on it, it is incredibly difficult to read which notch it is on, any suggestions?

Add 2 lb to whatever weight you read. :p

#181 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:53 AM

Those old ones SHOULD, I  repeat... SHOULD have a small turn dial/like an old volume scroller on a cassette walkman thing... probably underneath it along the edge or something... COULD be wrong though....

#182 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:55 AM

Those old ones SHOULD, I  repeat... SHOULD have a small turn dial/like an old volume scroller on a cassette walkman thing... probably underneath it along the edge or something... COULD be wrong though....

I had one of these before I upgrade to a digital one. Either a dial or a little metal thing you can move left or right. As for reading the number, draw a line down the center of where the display is and that should help you out.

or this

#183 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:07 AM

It did, thank you

I figured since I have to send Rocket a picture for my results it being accurate would be nice :p

I had one of these before I upgrade to a digital one. Either a dial or a little metal thing you can move left or right. As for reading the number, draw a line down the center of where the display is and that should help you out.

It has a line on it more of the individual weight line, it only has numbers in increments of 20
It kind of looks like this, but much smaller so its difficult to read

Spoiler

Edited by Speedracer, 23 April 2014 - 08:12 AM.

#184 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:12 AM

It did, thank you

I figured since I have to send Rocket a picture for my results it being accurate would be nice :p

well since now I know your scale is off you can just show me with a before picture and picture of your weight :p

I'm actually quite pleased that you are asking about it instead of saying "screw it, I'll be two lbs lighter" ^_^ 

#185 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:12 AM

Buckwheat pancakes for breakfast, went for a swim before work, homemade gluten free pasta salad for lunch, thinking I'll have a baked sweet potato for dinner because the Boy is working late so I'll stick to something fairly light. No run tonight because it keeps raining and I can't be bothered. Wednesday is feeling like a winner overall though.

#186 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:15 AM

Buckwheat pancakes for breakfast, went for a swim before work, homemade gluten free pasta salad for lunch, thinking I'll have a baked sweet potato for dinner because the Boy is working late so I'll stick to something fairly light. No run tonight because it keeps raining and I can't be bothered. Wednesday is feeling like a winner overall though.

Do you make gluten free noodles?

#187 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:17 AM

Buckwheat Pancakes? o.O 

#188 Liesa

Liesa
  • Foxy Lady

• 2196 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 08:17 AM

Drinking my 1,5 liter of water&lemon juice helps great too ^^

Had a couscous-hamburger and some cauliflower for dinner. Yumm 

#189 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:18 PM

Can someone please help motivate me to work out? I accidentally took a three hour nap and I'm feeling extra lazy.

#190 KaibaSama

KaibaSama
  • Weeaboo

• 5640 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

I managed to eat ice cream today, without ruining my diet. I couldn't eat breakfast though because I was late this morning, but that kept my calorie count low and running back to school thinking I'd lost my laptop when it was in my room helped with the exercise. I'm going to do some more exercise later today. 

#191 Rocket

Rocket

• 7129 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 03:27 PM

Can someone please help motivate me to work out? I accidentally took a three hour nap and I'm feeling extra lazy.

Summer is right around the corner! You need to get your butt in gear if you wanna look good in a swimsuit/bikini :)

That's all I've got.

or download that zombies app and run away from zombies.

#192 Psyduck

Psyduck
  • 431 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 04:59 PM

Gotta get that summer bod ready! The girlfriend and I are hitting California for summer break after I get done with this army school, so I've gotta be in shape to hit the beaches!

#193 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:07 PM

Gotta get that summer bod ready! The girlfriend and I are hitting California for summer break after I get done with this army school, so I've gotta be in shape to hit the beaches!

I've been to a beach once and I was like 11 :'( I wish I could do all this stuff, would love to have a beach body xD doubt that'll ever happn.

#194 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:08 PM

I'll work out if you work out  :whistling:

#195 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:10 PM

I'll work out if you work out  :whistling:

Already did! I forced myself to do some cardio and POP Pilates, and I'm feeling refreshed. Now I'm snacking on a smoothie and a handful of nuts.

Gotta look good in my crop tops and booty shorts :p

#196 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 05:15 PM

Already did! I forced myself to do some cardio and POP Pilates, and I'm feeling refreshed. Now I'm snacking on a smoothie and a handful of nuts.

Gotta look good in my crop tops and booty shorts :p

I guess I have to go workout then  :kirby:

#197 Maha

Maha
  • haha

• 1039 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:12 PM

Working out... only Thursday.... Body... Pain... feels weirdly good... Man I miss this xD LOL Got tomorrow to go and walks on teh weekend :D :D :D

#198 Nymh

Nymh
  • Keeper of Secrets

• 4626 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:32 PM

I either need bigger weights or to join a gym.  My dinky 5# dumbbells are just not going to cut it.

#199 Doomsday

Doomsday
  • 178 posts

Posted 23 April 2014 - 06:41 PM

I managed to eat ice cream today, without ruining my diet. I couldn't eat breakfast though because I was late this morning, but that kept my calorie count low and running back to school thinking I'd lost my laptop when it was in my room helped with the exercise. I'm going to do some more exercise later today. 

That doesn't quite work the way you think it works.  Skipping a meal to 'lower your calorie count' and replacing it with an unhealthy option later isn't a 'healthy' way to lose weight.  You would have been better off having something light on the go for breakfast this morning, suplemented with something a little later in the day.  Maybe buy some muesli bars or something like that so you have a semi-healthy snack to eat on your way to work/school if you're running late to have something in your stomach.  Eat small amounts regularly (5-7 small serves a day) instead of aiming for 3 big meals of breakfast lunch and dinner.  If you have trouble finding the time every day, look at things that you can make up and put in the fridge/freeze several days in advance.  When I worked out for a while I used my rest day as my meal day where I cooked and prepared my food to put into containers for the next week.

I either need bigger weights or to join a gym.  My dinky 5# dumbbells are just not going to cut it.

You have kids, use them as weights.

#200 Speedracer

Speedracer
  • The Triforce of Herp

• 771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 April 2014 - 07:43 PM

Today:
Rode a stationary bike for an hour, went 16.4 miles, then lifted weights for a little bit

For breakfast I had one of those nature bars

For lunch I had potato salad and two ribs 
For dinner I had a grilled chicken panini with tomatoes, spinach, and feta on it with a pickle and some chips 

If you just want slightly higher weight fill up a empty gallon container that has a handle like a milk carton with water it weights about 8 lbs

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: biggest loser, weight loss, teamwork

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users