• Please log in to reply
1621 replies to this topic

#226 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:34 AM

People who ruin TV series and films. Should be punishable by death/rape/having a thin peice of paper slice your gentials. 

#227 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:46 AM

My recent peeve is people who sit on the train facing backwards out of choice rather than necessity. When there's loads of empty, forward facing seats what kind of deranged person actually chooses to travel backwards, especially when it's the seat directly opposite me in direct line of sight?! :angry:

#228 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:48 AM

My recent peeve is people who sit on the train facing backwards out of choice rather than necessity. When there's loads of empty, forward facing seats what kind of deranged person actually chooses to travel backwards, especially when it's the seat directly opposite me in direct line of sight?! :angry:

What if I sit backwards on a train but it's not facing anyone? Is that okay?

#229 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:49 AM

What if I sit backwards on a train but it's not facing anyone? Is that okay?

It's still pretty weird if you ask me, I'd certainly judge you and question your sanity.

#230 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:50 AM

It's still pretty weird if you ask me, I'd certainly judge you and question your sanity.

You do that anyway. I'm going to carry on travelling backwards.

#231 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:55 AM

You do that anyway. I'm going to carry on travelling backwards.

Just because I judge and question the sanity of everybody I see doesn't negate my point. :p Everybody knows that the #1 choice when travelling on public transport is a lone, forward-facing window seat.

#232 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:57 AM

Just because I judge and question the sanity of everybody I see doesn't negate my point. :p Everybody knows that the #1 choice when travelling on public transport is a lone, forward-facing window seat.

What if you're on the tube and you have to travel sideways?

#233 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 09:58 AM

What if you're on the tube and you have to travel sideways?

Sideways is acceptable.

#234 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:24 AM

People who trace or very, very heavily reference artwork down to the littlest detail and then try to pass it off as 100% their own work and without crediting their reference material or the original source. (Especially if you provide overlays... euugh.)

BREATHING. I cannot stand it if I can hear someone breathing across the room. There's no reason I need to hear "snnnnnnn hhhhhhhh snnnnnnn hhhhhh" every three seconds of my day when I'm 30 feet away from you. (Though I just recently found out that apparently people who get pissed at this sort of thing aren't quite all here mentally. Whoops.)

#235 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:25 AM

My cat. He is the devil in cat form. I hate him.

#236 Dan

Dan
  • Resident Know-It-All

• 6382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:26 AM

BREATHING. I cannot stand it if I can hear someone breathing 

My cat. He is the devil in cat form. I hate him.

You guys are a walking advertisement for retired members :p

#237 Tailwind

Tailwind
  • Win points = 2,235,563

• 2576 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:28 AM

Glad to know I fit in. :p

#238 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:29 AM

I'm not changing the habits of the past decade just so people think we're cheerful and friendly. :p

#239 luvsmyncis

luvsmyncis
  • I have no friends.

• 6724 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:34 AM

I don't understand. Are there seats facing backwards, or are people sitting in forward facing seats backwards? If someone were to bounce on the train, should both people involved sit facing forwards or should the sitter face forward while the bouncer faces backwards while other people just watch?

#240 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:41 AM

I don't understand. Are there seats facing backwards, or are people sitting in forward facing seats backwards? If someone were to bounce on the train, should both people involved sit facing forwards or should the sitter face forward while the bouncer faces backwards while other people just watch?

Reverse cowgirl seems like the best way to make eye contact with all the other people.

#241 Waser Lave

Waser Lave

• 25516 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 10:50 AM

I'd imagine it would be best to do it kangaroo style and bounce up and down the carriage rather than limiting yourself to one seat. Tough on the thighs but with practice it's probably the best option.

#242 Daviid

Daviid
  • 73 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:42 AM

And what about people that make sounds while eating and eat with their mouth open.

Or the people that rush to enter the bus and have to pay with cash (and you go with the ticket and have to wait) [Just in case someone don't understand, where you can pay for travel or buy a ticket with 10, 25, 50 or unlimited travels within 3 months]

I have so much hate towards people.

#243 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:44 AM

Ooh, people who walk up to the barriers at the tube and then spend time fumbling through their bag/pocket for their ticket or Oyster card. At no point do I want to break my stride and you are now HOLDING ME UP.

Or when you're delayed from getting somewhere because there's a giant octopus in the middle of Oxford Circus. (Most of you will think this is a classic-Ali-oddness moment. It's not. It happened).

#244 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 11:52 AM

Don't worry, I was once mugged by a monkey. Some animals just can't integrate into society.

#245 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:35 PM

Today, my pet peeve is the neighbor above and her overly vocal bed. She sounds like a cow.

#246 Ali

Ali
  • Wielder of the Spork

• 3204 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:36 PM

Today, my pet peeve is the neighbor above and her overly vocal bed. She sounds like a cow.

The fact that EVERY time I see you post, I get flipping Massive Attack stuck in my head for about an hour.

#247 Mandie

Mandie
  • 407 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 June 2014 - 01:55 PM

The fact that EVERY time I see you post, I get flipping Massive Attack stuck in my head for about an hour.

But is it a pet peeve? :o

#248 buhrooke

buhrooke
  • 28 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 02:40 PM

When people are walking in the middle of the sidewalk. And they just. Stop. Walking.

#249 Hawk

Hawk
  • hawk·ish·ly

• 9688 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 03:22 PM

Don't worry, I was once mugged by a monkey. Some animals just can't integrate into society.

I thought we weren't allowed to call them that....

#250 Frizzle

Frizzle
  • M'lord

• 16889 posts

Users Awards

Posted 04 June 2014 - 06:14 PM

I thought we weren't allowed to call them that....

hJLdziX.jpg?1

It was actually one of them :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users