• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#76 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2016 - 04:25 PM

Hmmmm, all those places sound amazing except meatball shoppe I am not a fan of meatballs. I dunno why either. I think it's the sauces on it or the seasoning in the meatballs.

#77 arcanum

arcanum
  • 1748 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2016 - 05:22 PM

Hmmmm, all those places sound amazing except meatball shoppe I am not a fan of meatballs. I dunno why either. I think it's the sauces on it or the seasoning in the meatballs.

Oak city meatball has like 5 different meatballs and sauces though! Haha
I usually get the chicken meatballs with the Parmesan cream sauce or the pesto sauce 🙌🙌 so good

#78 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 July 2016 - 06:40 PM

Oak city meatball has like 5 different meatballs and sauces though! Haha
I usually get the chicken meatballs with the Parmesan cream sauce or the pesto sauce so good

I do like pesto!!!!!! Mmmmmmm never had it with meatballs. I am sure I would go there just to try some different flavors!

#79 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2016 - 01:16 PM

Donjonatino reminded me earlier that there's another place I love. It's in Branson and it's called Coulee's. It's a bar and grill (tiny though, think bar size instead of say, Chili's size) but the main appeal of it is that they serve your meat on these super hot lava rocks and you cook it yourself. You pick sauces to go with it. I'm trying to find pictures now, but I think I deleted them off my phone. They also have great fried pickles.

Pulled this (poorly lit, underwhelming picture) off their website:

cooking_on_hot_rock2-1.png

#80 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2016 - 01:25 PM

OMG @Jess that looks crazy awesome and great for a dinner date! And fried pickles, you said the magic word lol. If only there was one near us!

#81 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2016 - 01:27 PM

OMG @Jess that looks crazy awesome and great for a dinner date! And fried pickles, you said the magic word lol. If only there was one near us!

As far as I know, there's only the one Coulee's and only a handful of similar places. What's really awesome about it is that since you do all the bitch work yourself, they're able to get it out to you almost as soon as you're done with the appetizer/salad.

#82 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 July 2016 - 01:50 PM

Ha! That is awesome!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: food, eat, restaurant, hungry

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users