• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#1 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:12 PM

Ok, so right now I am starving and really want to go out to eat... HOWEVER... I have no money to do so. So, I figure, why not see what everyone else's favorite restaurant is! Also, if you wanna post a picture of your favorite meal to order from there, that would be super cool. I want to look at amazing food! It doesn't have to be a picture that you took while there, but that would be cool. It can be a google search image.

For example:

I really want to go to Red Robins for my birthday dinner, but just like today, no $$ to do so! And I am going to go out on a limb and say that it is my favorite restaurant for the moment! My favorite restaurant changes all the time based on how long it has been since I ate there.

o.jpg

And I always order the same burger every time I go there! Crispy Chicken Burger with mayo, lettuce, tomato, pickles, and onions! And can you say, unlimited steak fries!!!!!! Ummm hells to the yeah! And their adult beverages are on point to!

So, that is how I want to spend my birthday... but since I can't, for my birthday, I want you all to post your favorite restaurant and a picture to go with!

#2 Sirius

Sirius
  • Azkaban Survivor

• 99 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:36 PM

There's a little Italian place about a half mile from my house that is phenomenal. Chain wise, I'm stuck on RR too, lately. And Five Guys. And Jersey Mikes. x_X I'm hungry now... Thanks :p

#3 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:43 PM

There's a little Italian place about a half mile from my house that is phenomenal. Chain wise, I'm stuck on RR too, lately. And Five Guys. And Jersey Mikes. x_X I'm hungry now... Thanks :p

Hahaha no problem, any time! I love talking about food. And if I have to be hungry so can you! lol I also love Five Guys! There's a little burger "greasy spoon" across the street from my school that has the best burgers ever! Johnny's Big Burgers is what it's called! So good and cheap too!

#4 DonValentino

DonValentino
  • Neocodex Handegg League Champion/Daddy

• 2482 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 04:56 PM

One you've never heard of

#5 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:08 PM

One you've never heard of

So! I can google it.... What's it specialize in?

#6 Emily

Emily
  • Wonder Woman

• 6508 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:10 PM

It's called L'Artigiano but I call it Crack Pasta because it's addicting. It's a cute little restaurant a few minutes from where I live. 

23011683.jpg

#7 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:15 PM

It's called L'Artigiano but I call it Crack Pasta because it's addicting. It's a cute little restaurant a few minutes from where I live. 

23011683.jpg

Oh lawd! I love pasta!!!!!

There's this place called "Noodles & Company" that we just found and ate at a few weeks ago!!!

Menu_Noodles_PestoCavatappi-300x272.png

^^^ Pesto Cavatappi is what I got the last time and next time I want to get:

Menu_Noodles_SteakStroganoff-300x272.png Steak Stroganoff

Edited by ChaoticBeauty, 19 June 2016 - 05:15 PM.

#8 Ellea

Ellea
  • 147 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:25 PM

Waffle house will forever and always be my favorite all-around dining experience

#9 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:30 PM

Waffle house will forever and always be my favorite all-around dining experience

Yuck lol. jk. But I am an Ihop fan... pancakes rule waffles drool! :p

Edited by ChaoticBeauty, 19 June 2016 - 05:31 PM.

#10 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:48 PM

Fast food wise mine is Arby's. Combination of addicted to their food and fond memories as a child. Comfort food.

Other than fast food... not really particularly attached to any one place.
Dot Wo if I'm craving Chinese (their Seafood Tofu Clay Pot is to die for), Carnitas Michoacan for authentic Mexican (<3 lengua tacos), and Which Wich for (currently) the best sandwiches I've ever had.

Spoiler

LOVE Red Robins. Probably #3 on my Top 3 burger places.

Usually get either their Smoke & Pepper or Black & Bleu burgers, and just cannot get enough of their Poppin' Purple Lemonade. 

Don't they still give out free burgers of your choice for birthdays? Or did you not sign up for their club thingie? :)

#11 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 05:55 PM

All of mine lmao.
surf-and-turf-roll-photo-by-michael-gall

seafood-tower.jpg

#12 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:06 PM

Fast food wise mine is Arby's. Combination of addicted to their food and fond memories as a child. Comfort food.

Other than fast food... not really particularly attached to any one place.
Dot Wo if I'm craving Chinese (their Seafood Tofu Clay Pot is to die for), Carnitas Michoacan for authentic Mexican (<3 lengua tacos), and Which Wich for (currently) the best sandwiches I've ever had.

LOVE Red Robins. Probably #3 on my Top 3 burger places.

Usually get either their Smoke & Pepper or Black & Bleu burgers, and just cannot get enough of their Poppin' Purple Lemonade. 

Don't they still give out free burgers of your choice for birthdays? Or did you not sign up for their club thingie? :)

I don't think I signed up for their cub thingy... oh geez, I didn't know I could get a free burger... gonna look into it for sure! As for my favorite mexican food, El Caminos in Toledo Ohio takes the cake hands down!

@WarezHaxor wow does that look amazing! Mmmm I sure do love sushie!

Oh and the Poppin Purple Lemonade is the bomb!!!!

Edited by ChaoticBeauty, 19 June 2016 - 06:06 PM.

#13 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:06 PM

Wasabi (with Kaiten dining) will always be one of my favorites. :D

Also, IHOP for their many types of pancakes.

#14 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:12 PM

A couple more for you...

Tuna anyone?
seared-tuna-photo-by-michael-gallitelli.

Or a ny strip?
ny-strip-photo-by-michael-gallitelli.jpg

And how about some dessert?
big-big-chocolate-cake-photo-by-michael-

All homemade in house daily

#15 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:18 PM

@WarezHaxor omg that chocolate cake is exactly what I want on my birthday!!!! *drools* I am not a steak person... but the tuna, hell yes!

@Karla yes, I agree, their pancakes are the best!!!!

#16 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:20 PM

That cake is heaven hahah. There are never leftovers at the end of the night...if there's even a sliver it's taken before you remember to grab it first. I just make small versions specifically for my chefs:-)

#17 Jozie

Jozie
  • I'm a Unicorn!

• 1973 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:21 PM

That cake is heaven hahah. There are never leftovers at the end of the night...if there's even a sliver it's taken before you remember to grab it first. I just make small versions specifically for my chefs:-)

Awwww make me some! My birthday is in two days and I will be 30!!!! lol

#18 WarezHaxor

WarezHaxor
  • 668 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:27 PM

I'll see what I can do about getting you a recipe...I fear it won't hold well through the mail lmao. You'd have crumbs in a box and not cake.

#19 Prisca

Prisca
  • Clouded Liberty

• 2494 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 06:31 PM

I have a crush on Applebees, and I love to go to any brazillion steak houses. :)

#20 Turnip

Turnip
  • woomy woomy manmenmi!!

• 2511 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 07:26 PM

Back when I was a kid and still lived in Texas, my dad would sometimes take me to this little Italian place called Tony's (what an original name right? lmao) and god was it good!! Like the second you walked in a thick, greasy, waft of garlicy air hit you and just from that you knew that everything was gonna be artery clogging and delicious.

And then uh I this isn't gonna be useful to you I guess, but in the UK I would love getting those veggie wraps from Mcdonalds (what the fuck they aren't on the site anymore!! They were only like £2 or something come on) :0

That Nandos restaurant is super good too!! I like getting the veggie pita because their veggie sandwiches are a little too big for me, with wild rice as a side~ Here's a photo of that sandwich with a sweet potato side :3c

Spoiler

#21 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 June 2016 - 08:06 PM

I can't tell if srs or not haha.

My favorite restaurant is a place called Dobbies Steakhouse in South Milwaukee, WI which is where I grew up. For ~$50 dollars a plate you could get a massive 30oz steak and a giant lobster tail. The food is so simple, and so delicious. The steak just melts in das mouth.

#22 Junjie

Junjie
  • Hi there!

• 2267 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2016 - 12:49 AM

There's this Thai restaurant just a couple of minutes from my home, which serves tasty Thai dishes in a nice ambience. The place, including the staff, feels quite friendly too. Quite a few times we have used it as the go-to place for treating the family, including for me being confirmed in my current job and for the recent Father's day family dinner.

#23 auraldesign

auraldesign
  • 107 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2016 - 01:09 AM

Without a doubt, Indigo. It was my first experience with Indian cuisine and it's safe to say that I'm hooked. I've gone there at least once a week for the past few months. I'll be heartbroken when I leave the city.  :(

Restaurant-Indigo-Cluj.jpg

http://indigorestaurant.ro

Edited by Tidalzombies, 20 June 2016 - 01:09 AM.

#24 Bones

Bones
  • Bar Ram Ewe

• 2171 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2016 - 01:19 AM

Never done Nandos I should try it out sometime.

Anyways I digress.... my fav Restaurant chain is Wagamama's:

www.wagamama.com/

Oriental cuisine of noodle and vegetarian dishes. Online menu, recipes, locations and ordering.

and my fav items to eat are:

teriyaki steak soba

teppan-teriyaki-steak-soba.png?h=428&la=

Chilli Squid side

sides.jpg

another side of pulled pork steamed gyoza

sides-steamed-pork-gyoza-new.png?h=560&l

#25 Tammy

Tammy
  • 430 posts

Users Awards

Posted 20 June 2016 - 05:43 AM

I'm such a foodie, this is an impossible question D;

I'm really into MooChowChow atm, it's a Thai place near where I live (http://www.moochowchow.co.nz/)

Depot Eatery is a classic, best oysters in NZ (http://www.eatatdepot.co.nz/)

Mexico, the bar I used to work at is a super cool place and they have great food (http://mexico.net.nz/)

Burger burger, my go to burger place (http://burgerburger.co.nz/)

Little and Friday, my favorite cafe <3 (http://www.littleandfriday.com/)

Best Ugly Bagels, for bagels and lox (http://www.bestugly.co.nz/)

Edited by Tammy, 20 June 2016 - 05:45 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: food, eat, restaurant, hungry

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users