minecraft screenshots

782 replies to this topic

#226 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:03 PM

Yeah I've never done the 100-post day thing, and don't rightly know whether or not I can succeed...but I'd definitely like to give it a shot. :D

I can see myself failing, though. I have a marriage to go on Saturday, I hope it doesn't take much of my time. I can always use my phone, anyway.

#227 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:06 PM

I can see myself failing, though. I have a marriage to go on Saturday, I hope it doesn't take much of my time. I can always use my phone, anyway.

Post away via phone, and good luck. :) Also, LOVE your new avatar photo!

#228 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 06:09 PM

Post away via phone, and good luck. :) Also, LOVE your new avatar photo!

Good luck to you as well! And thank you, I felt like changing, so I found this one :D

#229 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

zhidKp9.png

This is actually working pretty well, just needs some fixing and it'll be perfect!

#230 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 05 November 2014 - 07:23 PM

zhidKp9.png

This is actually working pretty well, just needs some fixing and it'll be perfect!

That's pretty damn awesome, Swarley!

#231 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:48 PM

I've been lax posting screenshots but have still been enjoying the hell out of Minecraft on the Neocodex server...actually it's my hands-down favorite game. Here's a couple of random recents to share:

In my little neck of the Nether from a portal I made at my desert biome house, I had to construct a cobblestone britdge patht to reach some glowstone; this all went fine, except that a particularly attention-needy Zombie Pigman decided that he liked the bridge and glowstone, too, and wouldn't get out of the way so that I could harvest. He eventually scuttled off to do other things, but here's the proud critter posed next to the glowstone:

2a798na.png

Another nice diamond find made last night while constructing a mine at my desert place:

166zxib.png

#232 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:50 PM

@Kord you could have just pushed him :)

#233 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:53 PM

@Kord you could have just pushed him :)

I'm extremely paranoid about doing ANYTHING to them ever since they all ganged up on me that one time and killed me a gajillion times.  :lol2:

#234 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:54 PM

I'm extremely paranoid about doing ANYTHING to them ever since they all ganged up on me that one time and killed me a gajillion times.  :lol2:

You just need to be careful to not hit it and you'll be safe. I did that way too many times building those platforms lol

#235 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:57 PM

You just need to be careful to not hit it and you'll be safe. I did that way too many times building those platforms lol

I really wish that they didn't feel the need to hang out and supervise every little thing, you know? Honestly...if they insist on hanging out to supervise, they really should at least HELP.

#236 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 02:58 PM

I really wish that they didn't feel the need to hang out and supervise every little thing, you know? Honestly...if they insist on hanging out to supervise, they really should at least HELP.

Yeah, I hate when they get in the way and never leave. There should be some item that attracts him so we can make it leave. 

#237 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:31 PM

Yeah, I hate when they get in the way and never leave. There should be some item that attracts him so we can make it leave. 

Do you still plan to continue working on that awesome underwater village? I love that thing!

#238 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:32 PM

Do you still plan to continue working on that awesome underwater village? I love that thing!

I do! I'll start to decorate it after my finals :D

#239 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:35 PM

I do! I'll start to decorate it after my finals :D

Awesome, I look forward to seeing how it developes. :D

I'm signed into the server now but am not getting a hell of a lot done tonight. Sometime you will have to check out my desert digs!

#240 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 06:36 PM

Awesome, I look forward to seeing how it developes. :D

I'm signed into the server now but am not getting a hell of a lot done tonight. Sometime you will have to check out my desert digs!

I'll have a look tomorrow :) did you build anything new there?

#241 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 07:19 PM

If you suffocate a pigman with sand would they consider that you murdering or "natural causes"?

#242 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:03 PM

If you suffocate a pigman with sand would they consider that you murdering or "natural causes"?

Pushing a Zombie Pigman off a cliff or otherwise causing environmental damage to them will not make them hostile.

That was taken from the wiki. I think that fits sinto the environmental damage category :p

#243 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:18 PM

Pushing a Zombie Pigman off a cliff or otherwise causing environmental damage to them will not make them hostile.

That was taken from the wiki. I think that fits sinto the environmental damage category :p

Why does that seem so evil XD boop* pigman falls off

#244 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:19 PM

I actually enjoy doing that xD

#245 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:22 PM

LOL! I need to get the nerve up to do that, maybe you should pop on sometime Chappy and show me how it's done! :D

Actually, I went Blaze hunting for the first time with @Strategist and @Ivysaur this evening, and wow was it fun! It was challenging enough that I didn't even take the time for screenies.  :lol2:

#246 Chappy

Chappy
  • Cat Savage

• 2341 posts

Users Awards

Posted 08 November 2014 - 08:53 PM

Sure @Kord! we shall :3

#247 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 09 November 2014 - 01:50 AM

Sure @Kord! we shall :3

AWESOME!!! Remember that anytime you want sand, I have a place where I can get LOTS of it. *lol* I can get you whatever you need.

EDIT: Well...being that it's going on 5am, I really should think about winding down and getting some sleep for the night, but I just HAD to post that in one of my homes now I have two pet rabbits thanks to someone's help! :yahoo: I named one Cutie Pie, and the other Socrates. :D

#248 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:49 AM

4vk7j9.jpg

Honest officer it wasn't me!  They were there when I woke up!

#249 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 10:58 AM

4vk7j9.jpg
Honest officer it wasn't me! They were there when I woke up!

You sick, twisted.... I have no words.... :o

YOU MONSTER!

#250 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 10 November 2014 - 02:33 PM

YOU MONSTER!

YOU MONSTER!