minecraft screenshots

782 replies to this topic

#176 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 03:42 PM

I miss the spawn village. I might go back and work there for a bit.

Any word on Optifine? Is it working again yet? @Strategist @Vaping

As far as I know, no :( Which sucks, because it makes everything look AMAZING. :crybaby:

#177 RedTurnip

RedTurnip
  • 85 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 09:03 PM

Yes, you do need a legit version :/ Also, 100 posts :p

Awww man. 100 posts shouldn't be a problem, I'll get there eventually!

But legit version. :( If i had cash to spare, it'll probably be for a premium here anyway. D:

#178 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 11 October 2014 - 09:06 PM

As far as I know, no :( Which sucks, because it makes everything look AMAZING. :crybaby:

Hell I thought everything looked amazing once I installed PureBDcraft...are y'all telling me that there is an even better appearance with this other mechanism you are referencing?!? 

#179 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 01:01 AM

Hell I thought everything looked amazing once I installed PureBDcraft...are y'all telling me that there is an even better appearance with this other mechanism you are referencing?!? 

http://www.neocodex....s/#entry1793777

http://www.neocodex....s/#entry1803672

and this imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/oXCK8#32

all have examples of the shaders etc that improve the look of the game immensely.

#180 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 12 October 2014 - 06:57 PM

http://www.neocodex....s/#entry1793777

http://www.neocodex....s/#entry1803672

and this imgur album: http://imgur.com/a/oXCK8#32

all have examples of the shaders etc that improve the look of the game immensely.

*pauses to pick jaw up off of floor* THAT IS AMAZING!!! I love it and truly hope that it can be implemented again. So is the hold-up having to wait for a version compatible with 1.8? The skies and water especially are amazing with that.

Anyway: my screenshots (and yes, I am a shamelessly slow-moving newb, though I enjoy the game immensely) for the night could best be entitled "Three Reasons Why Living In A Glass House Is Entertaining"...

1) This little Jawa-looking character leering and pointing a shovel at me: (JEEZ...he's a toothy bastard!!!)

2yxf2ub.png

2) Watching spiders crawl up to the roof lip with nowhere to go:

2ij6n4n.png

3) Petulant zombies annoyed that they can't get at me: (It's even more fun watching them catch fire when the sun rises; I haven't screenied that yet though...)

34f16dh.png

HUGE THANKS to @Chameleon for being so awesome as to gift me all of the glass it took to create my awesome Spawn Village home!!!

Edited by Kord, 12 October 2014 - 07:10 PM.

#181 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 13 October 2014 - 09:46 PM

Okay...sorry to be a post-hog, but DAYUM do I love me some Neocodex server screenshots! :)

Awesome yin yang construct as viewed from my treehouse at spawn; it seems to have cropped up between last night and tonight:

amcuhz.png

A cute little horse happened to appear hanging out in a tree near my hill, so I tamed him, and he now lives on my hill right by my house:

2j2u8zn.png

SHEER AWESOMENESS, hmmm, now who might have made this? 

14muvl4.png

A little peek at the awesome chamber (NOT constructed by me) beneath my home:

2jacnc5.png

#182 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2014 - 09:59 PM

Gf7Md3x.png

Yay for teamwork! Thanks a lot, @Strategist :D

#183 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2014 - 10:03 PM

Gf7Md3x.png

Yay for teamwork! Thanks a lot, @Strategist :D

I'm really looking forward to seeing how this project turns out!

#184 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 17 October 2014 - 10:44 PM

Srp2Ncw.png

Thanks, Mike. It's really sweet of you to protect me...  <_<

#185 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:28 AM

Srp2Ncw.png

Thanks, Mike. It's really sweet of you to protect me... <_<

You never know man, we've had rogue mobs out on the island, can never be too careful :p (bahahahaha *points finger*)

#186 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 08:42 AM

You never know man, we've had rogue mobs out on the island, can never be too careful :p (bahahahaha *points finger*)

Yeah, I know. Mushroom Islands are the most dangerous biomes in the game :p

#187 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 09:58 AM

2l72ba.jpg

My home near the spawn village.  Currently working on my jungle retreat.

#188 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:20 AM

Yeah, I know. Mushroom Islands are the most dangerous biomes in the game :p

Yeah Swarley, you have to be CAREFUL!!! ;)

2l72ba.jpg

My home near the spawn village.  Currently working on my jungle retreat.

I just LOVE your house Chameleon and look forward to seeing what you come up with for your jungle retreat! Actually I think I may have a screenshot or two from the inside when I was visiting yesterday...later when I am settled at the computer for longer, I'll slap up some of the screenies I got yesterday. :)

#189 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:44 PM

I love the vines from the inside... but the more I look at that screenie the less I like them from the outside.  Luckily I'm too far from home right now to go wild on them.  So I'll either adjust to the idea or figure out something else while I'm in the jungle.  

#190 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 12:59 PM

I love the vines from the inside... but the more I look at that screenie the less I like them from the outside.  Luckily I'm too far from home right now to go wild on them.  So I'll either adjust to the idea or figure out something else while I'm in the jungle.  

I actually think they look awesome from the outside too, but yep if they are bugging you, then you'll know how best to deal with it. :D Well! Time for me to dig for various screenshots I took last night...

#191 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 01:04 PM

I just want to get home to do more progress in my build D:

#192 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 01:09 PM

I just want to get home to do more progress in my build D:

I want you to get home to work on that build, too! LOL, can't wait to see it completed. :) Just try to keep from getting yourself encased in stone, that's just careless. :p

@Chameleon I thought I had a screenie of the sun rising as viewed through your glass ceiling, but I think I was too amazed watching it to take a screenie unfortunately. I did however get a shot before the sun got that high though of it creeping up through the vines, it's so pretty!

258bdpe.png

#193 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 09:05 PM

INHrLFw.png

HAHAHA SO FUNNY, RIGHT @Strategist?!

#194 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:22 PM

Happy Holidays...the main upshot of this festive entity that someone constructed at Spawn Village; thought I'd grab a screenie of him as I dashed past to catch the teleporter to Mushroom Island:

infi4p.png

There was absolutely too much awesomeness going on in general between last night and tonight to describe in one post, and both @Chameleon and @Swarley definitely need to post some screenies of the major projects that they have recently made awesome progress with! For me, it's still all baby steps (I love the game vastly more than it loves my ability to do interesting stuff very well at all), but I was very pleased by an addition to my Mushroom Island house:

Spoiler

#195 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:42 PM

Happy Holidays...the main upshot of this festive entity that someone constructed at Spawn Village; thought I'd grab a screenie of him as I dashed past to catch the teleporter to Mushroom Island:

infi4p.png

There was absolutely too much awesomeness going on in general between last night and tonight to describe in one post, and both @Chameleon and @Swarley definitely need to post some screenies of the major projects that they have recently made awesome progress with! For me, it's still all baby steps (I love the game vastly more than it loves my ability to do interesting stuff very well at all), but I was very pleased by an addition to my Mushroom Island house:

Spoiler

Mike has the screenies :/

#196 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:44 PM

Mike has the screenies :/

He'll get 'em posted at some point, I'm sure! :D

Now I'm having trouble getting to sleep, but I got up for a glass of chocolate milk (usually does the trick). :D

#197 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 18 October 2014 - 11:53 PM

Harr Harrr...... -_-

More screenies (had like 85 to upload, obviously not going to post them all here).

Spoiler

And this special compilation of screenies is from @Swarley's epic underwater village build on the island

Spoiler

Also, here are some shots of @Chameleon's awesome jungle treetop village!

Spoiler

#198 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 10:44 AM

Harr Harrr...... -_-

More screenies (had like 85 to upload, obviously not going to post them all here).

Spoiler

And this special compilation of screenies is from @Swarley's epic underwater village build on the island

Spoiler

Also, here are some shots of @Chameleon's awesome jungle treetop village!

Spoiler

The Underwater Village and Jungle Treetop Village are both nothing short of amazing! Additionally I really loved seeing the overview of the lower portion of the island in the first spoiler set (@Chameleon I was fairly terrified to jump from the treehouse too awhile back when I did LOL!).

#199 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 11:08 AM

@Kord  I actually landed on the FIRST water block away from land.  1 inch further back and I would have been splat.   Strat had just taught me how to run 3 seconds before.

#200 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 19 October 2014 - 07:38 PM

@Kord  I actually landed on the FIRST water block away from land.  1 inch further back and I would have been splat.   Strat had just taught me how to run 3 seconds before.

You totally lucked out for sure, that would have been a ginormous SPLAT had you hit land (that treehouse is amazingly tall).

NOTE TO SELF: Do not curiously peer down into @Sunscorch's beacon well at Mushroom Island (the one by @Nymh's place) without using sneak...it's a damn long way down, and ummm I'd forgotten to sleep at my home when I returned there, so yeah I am stuck back at Spawn Village with no rank high enough to just zip back over to the island.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: minecraft, screenshots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users