#201 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 21 October 2014 - 07:43 PM

I went afk to shower so I left my "body" in a safe room.  I came back to this:

2ynfn2h.jpg

Somebody was bored and had wwaaaaaay  too many eggs LOL!

Seriously, isn't this awesome!?!

#202 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 01:23 PM

2ynfn2h.jpg

LOVE IT!!!!!  :lol2: Hey I have an alibi: I don't have many eggs (I don't even have chickens), and my internet was down. Hmmm...if only I could sign on later and have a kick-ass tower built under those floating trees where I told you I was planning to put one in...heh a girl can dream! :D Actually I have an idea of how I'd like to make it, and it will take a bit of time, but I'm totally looking forward to getting it sorted out at some point.

#203 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:18 PM

2ynfn2h.jpg

;)

#204 Grimley

Grimley
  • The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:33 PM

I have signed out of Minecraft for the night but would like to share some screenies taken over the past couple of days! :p Yep please mock as you wish, all of y'all (like @Chameleon, @Strategist, @Ivysaur, and @Swarley who know that I am an absolute Minecraft screenie whore at heart)...I'm tired (and it's late), so I will post a couple of packs of screenies now and some more tomorrow night. ;)

A little bit more about that lake/sea-level passage under my Mushroom Island home:

Spoiler

One of my proudest constructions to date is a glass/sandstone tower (with water encased in the middle) that I started and completed this evening:

Spoiler

#205 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 06:45 AM

@Kord  Ooooooh that tower!!!!  Its awesome sweetie!  

#206 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:06 PM

@Kord  Ooooooh that tower!!!!  Its awesome sweetie!  

Thank you sooo much, I really had a lot of fun getting it to work! :D

HELLO to my favorite thread...lol! I htought that I'd post just a couple of pics before I go to bed (early meetings again tomorrow, and it's going on 2:00am here...so yeah). Note that the pictures have a slightly different quality tonight: that's because I switched for the evening to using Ovos Rustic Redemption resource pack for a bit instead of Sphax PureBDCraft (which a majority of my screenshots have been using)...

Here's a pretty sunset as viewed from the tower I made last night (I love how much prettier the sun looks with this particular resource pack!):

2uonznq.png

I finished up the evening touring an as-yet-undisclosed location with the breathtaking landmark's developer...hmmm, who might that person be? :D

2qb6c95.png

#207 Romy

Romy
  • Neocodex Elite Four Member

• 4876 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2014 - 04:07 PM

Spoiler

Some progress since I've started playing again. :)

#208 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:41 PM

Spoiler

Some progress since I've started playing again. :)

Love it, Ivy, that looks fantastic!

A few screenies before bedtime (using the Ovos Rustic Redemtption resource pack that I mentioned last night)...

THIS is how chickens *should* look:

Spoiler

Cows look better, too:

Spoiler

Even better...viewing underwater structures from above (this happens to be gazing upon @Swarley's underwater village at Mushroom Island) looks awesome:

Spoiler

#209 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:41 AM

A bunch of screenies from tonight's efforts.

Spoiler

#210 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:15 PM

A bunch of screenies from tonight's efforts.

Spoiler

Those are fantastic!!! :o I have some screenies I may post later...time got away from me though and I seriously cannot believe I stayed up to late, but it was super fun!

#211 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 October 2014 - 08:17 PM

Yes...THIS just happened...my second time finding diamonds (the first was last night, but I was too excited to think to take a screenie!). :D SEVEN BLOCKS! 

2poryqc.png

#212 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:39 PM

Some screenies of my new projects I have been working on in my Savanna home :)

A Tree Farm and Skelly Grinder/Exp Farm

Spoiler

Spoiler

#213 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:41 PM

Some screenies of my new projects I have been working on in my Savanna home :)

A Tree Farm and Skelly Grinder/Exp Farm

Spoiler

Spoiler

The grinder looks amazing! Much more beautiful than mine hahaha

#214 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:44 PM

The grinder looks amazing! Much more beautiful than mine hahaha

Thanks mate! I am going to work on my own Zombie grinder later on, once I find a zombie dungeon xD I hope there's one close by (unlikely) because travelling sucks :/

You should come check out my savanna home when you get the chance!

#215 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:46 PM

Thanks mate! I am going to work on my own Zombie grinder later on, once I find a zombie dungeon xD I hope there's one close by (unlikely) because travelling sucks :/

You should come check out my savanna home when you get the chance!

I definitely will! I might get on in an hour or two.

#216 Strategist

Strategist
  • Sadmin

• 10012 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2014 - 03:58 PM

I definitely will! I might get on in an hour or two.

Sounds good mate, if I don't respond right away, I'm afk at my grinder :p

#217 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 October 2014 - 04:12 PM

@Strategist Whoa!  Nice grinder!  

#218 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2014 - 06:10 PM

Went upstairs to find this:

2a0dkj9.jpg

They have been climbing all over it.  Apparently he fell in.

#219 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2014 - 10:03 PM

Went upstairs to find this:

Spoiler

They have been climbing all over it.  Apparently he fell in.

LOL! I love it, he looks quite happy there at your autofarm. :D

SO...as those of you who hang out on the Neocodex Minecraft server are aware, I made a not-so-pleasant visitor of myself to The Nether yesterday by pissing off a Zombie Pigman (and, as a result, all of his Zombie Pigman buddies), thus making it impossible to return there until they calm down their beef with me. Both @Strategist and @Ivysaur assured me that the Zombie Pigmen clan should be calm the next time I visit (though I don't plan to attempt to do so until later in the week, since I've got a million other things there that I'm messing with anyway)...and I suppose that tonight I've obtained proof, though I didn't cross over to visit The Nether!

Since last night, I've been countless miles away from my main homes in the Shroom Island area while I work on collecting sand at a new desert biome outpost I started a week or so ago. While there, I decided to craft a Nether Portal for future use in a dedicated room for it...I like how the room turned out, actually:

2014-11-02_23.42.51.png

HOWEVER!!! This evening, while fiddling around with some final touches on the room and it's entry (not shown above), which includes a water wall separating it from the rest of the hill-encased home, I temporarily removed the water wall (I'd wanted to place sandstone steps leading into it rather than the cobblestone ones which I had installed last night) and didn't think anything of it really...until I turned from my crafting table to go back down the hall with sandstone steps to install, and I spied a Zombie Pigman leisurely making his way up my front hall:

2014-11-02_23.09.23.png

I didn't hit him or anything, and seeing that he was interested in roaming rather than killing me, that assures me that I won't be hunted down by them the next time I enter The Nether...but I wish he hadn't decided to pop out to the Overworld and hang out!

Following that, the critter decided to enter my chicken/farming room (damn it, I shouldn't have had a pressure plate for that door!), and the following spoiler summarizes the situation (and also why I apparently have a "pet Zombie Pigman" now):

Spoiler

On a much more beautiful note, I'd also like to share a couple of aerial screenies that I took several nights ago of @Chameleon's awesome and beautiful (uh, did I say BEAUTIFUL yet?!?) home at Spawn Village; the stained glass roof is amazing, and if you're ever around her neck of the woods, the inside is extra amazing as well:

Spoiler

EDIT: Since posting this, I've passed through The Nether...and the Zombie Pigman in my chicken pit has disappeared...so happy to have the screenies remaining though! :D After the grief they gave me yesterday, it's priceless to have been visited by one out of their usual context.

#220 Chameleon

Chameleon
  • vampire or somesuch

• 627 posts

Users Awards

Posted 02 November 2014 - 11:56 PM

@Kord  LOL That's great!  He looks comfy, so perhaps he'll come back.

#221 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 12:07 AM

@Kord  LOL That's great!  He looks comfy, so perhaps he'll come back.

You know, I was just getting used to him being around and actually felt an empty space when I discovered that he was gone!

#222 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 04:59 PM

@Kord I really like your style, it's getting a lot better!

I should have finished the xp/gold farm yesterday, but the internet wasn't working until some hours ago :(

#223 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 05:02 PM

@Kord I really like your style, it's getting a lot better!

I should have finished the xp/gold farm yesterday, but the internet wasn't working until some hours ago :(

D'oh!!! Internet issues SUCK (I had fits with it last night, BOO!!!)...and thank you very much for the compliment, it's taking time to get myself sorted out in many ways in the game, but I adore it to bits!

Best wishes working out everything on that XP/gold farm, I'm really looking forward to checking it out. :D

#224 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 05:56 PM

D'oh!!! Internet issues SUCK (I had fits with it last night, BOO!!!)...and thank you very much for the compliment, it's taking time to get myself sorted out in many ways in the game, but I adore it to bits!

Best wishes working out everything on that XP/gold farm, I'm really looking forward to checking it out. :D

I'll probably finish it on Friday, because I won't have time to do it this weekend, thanks to the 100-post day :p

#225 Grimley

Grimley

• 3840 posts

Users Awards

Posted 03 November 2014 - 05:58 PM

I'll probably finish it on Friday, because I won't have time to do it this weekend, thanks to the 100-post day :p

Yeah I've never done the 100-post day thing, and don't rightly know whether or not I can succeed...but I'd definitely like to give it a shot. :D

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: minecraft, screenshots

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users