• Please log in to reply
372 replies to this topic

#201 Rauul

Rauul
  • Always drunk 坂本

• 1965 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 05:22 PM

Ate a delicious pizza, homemade by myself.

#202 Michaelhex

Michaelhex
  • 1018 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:18 PM

McD's Spicy Chicken McDeluxe and some of the fries. The fries are a bit dry and tough, I guess it as overcooked or something.

#203 Karla

Karla
  • 2478 posts

Users Awards

Posted 28 January 2016 - 11:41 PM

Cheerios for breakfast, popcorn for lunch, and a panini for dinner. I'm still hungry. :C

#204 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2016 - 08:15 AM

At least a kilo of cheese and like 10 bowls of cornflakes. Balanced diet, yo.

#205 Guest_Kate_*

Guest_Kate_*

Posted 29 January 2016 - 08:22 AM

DQ Flamethrower. e.e 

#206 KittyNikki

KittyNikki
  • 114 posts

Users Awards

Posted 29 January 2016 - 12:53 PM

I had Chicken Broth... 

Today is day 3 in my recovery of a tonsillectomy... I want real food :(

#207 BEDDOEDv

BEDDOEDv
  • 287 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 05:35 AM

noodles and pasta together goes pretty well ;)

#208 Salade

Salade
  • 551 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:25 AM

Sandwich, protein bar, chocolate milk, almonds, granola bar.

#209 Adam

Adam
  • Coffee God

• 4771 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:27 AM

Coffee is a food imo, so...coffee. FINALLY.

Oh and I guess a PB&J as well. Today I hope to make a trip in to town and grab food from a place called "PT Noodles".

Look at all these delicious variations of pho!

http://www.yelp.com/...oodles-goodyear

#210 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:39 PM

Mandarin orange fruit cup and a granola bar. I should probably eat something else.

#211 Susie

Susie
  • 1382 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 12:47 PM

I've been at work, and didn't eat breakfast before I left, so I had a small bag of M&M cookies and a Dr Pepper.

Hopefully I can find something to eat between work and my friend's place.

#212 DregsandDregs

DregsandDregs
  • 127 posts

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:47 PM

Pan fried perogies.

I made them from scratch~

#213 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:55 PM

I had fried pickles from this pub. And some grilled bourbon glazed chicken / asparagus that I snagged from hub's plate. On my plate was a burger. It was pretty okay.

#214 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 06:58 PM

I had noodles for lunch and sphagetti for dinner. Also had some chips for a snack in the afternoon.

#215 Alexiel

Alexiel
  • Sieg Zeon!

• 2043 posts

Users Awards

Posted 30 January 2016 - 08:36 PM

An ungodly amount of crispy shrimp from the local Chinese buffet for breakfast.
Granted breakfast was at 8 PM...

Best/worst choice I've made all week.
*miserably full* #noregrets xD

#216 Honchkrow

Honchkrow
  • 908 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 02:30 PM

A wasabi BBQ chicken sesame flat bread. Yummy nummy~

#217 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 03:21 PM

God. I just drove for a hour and half to Spain to get double McChicken, a giant coke, double fries and a double caramel sundae (double makes everything better, why??). And on the way back I stopped for a grilled pork hamburger they have near the frontier with a "special" sauce I'm sure it's just the fat from the pan they probably never wash mixed with lemon juice... but it's so damn good.

#218 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 03:52 PM

God. I just drove for a hour and half to Spain to get double McChicken, a giant coke, double fries and a double caramel sundae (double makes everything better, why??). And on the way back I stopped for a grilled pork hamburger they have near the frontier with a "special" sauce I'm sure it's just the fat from the pan they probably never wash mixed with lemon juice... but it's so damn good.

Do you not live close to any McDonalds or anything?

I made round steaks, green beans and baked potatoes for me and the husband. It turned out delishhh.

Spoiler

#219 Swar

Swar
  • retired cheater

• 9280 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 03:55 PM

It was because of my post in that True or False thread, wasn't it? :p

I had lasagna for lunch and pizza for dinner. I think it's pretty clear that I'm all about that Italian food.

#220 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 03:59 PM

Do you not live close to any McDonalds or anything?

The closer ones is this one is Spain and another in the nearest portuguese city. They both are roughly in the same distance, but I prefer the spanish one because on my way back I always go for that pork "special" in that very suspicious café :p

It was because of my post in that True or False thread, wasn't it? :p

I blame you for my cholesterol.
(today, at least)

#221 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:02 PM

The closer ones is this one is Spain and another in the nearest portuguese city. They both are roughly in the same distance, but I prefer the spanish one because on my way back I always go for that pork "special" in that very suspicious café :p

I blame you for my cholesterol.
(today, at least)

Haha I see, I see. I do stuff like that but I don't live that far from civilization so when I want something particular usually it's like 20 minutes away. 

#222 Unmata

Unmata
  • 714 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:10 PM

smoothie for breakfast  (frozen: mango/peach/strawberries/pineapple, fresh: banana, kale, blueberries & OJ)

chicken wrap for lunch and some random bites from the snack trays I made for the kids haha

#223 SIGMA

SIGMA
  • 17 posts

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:39 PM

smoothie for breakfast  (frozen: mango/peach/strawberries/pineapple, fresh: banana, kale, blueberries & OJ)

chicken wrap for lunch and some random bites from the snack trays I made for the kids haha

That smoothie sounds delicious. o.o

I had nasty shrimp soup.

#224 Katya

Katya
  • cougar slut

• 6850 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:40 PM

Haha I see, I see. I do stuff like that but I don't live that far from civilization so when I want something particular usually it's like 20 minutes away.

There's a tonshit of restaurants and cafés that serve meals in my village, but it's just typical regional food. It's good for tourists, but why would I got to a restaurant to eat something I eat at home, right? 

There's a town a few miles away that has pizzerias (mine are better, tho lol) besides all the regional restaurants. So, the only things left are these two, the portuguese city and the spanish village, both roughly 50km away in opposite directions. The spanish one only has the Mcdonalds and the suspicious café, the portuguese has more variety, indian, chinese, japanese, etc.

What I mean is I'm nooooot that far away from deliciousness :p but I guess that's just the isolation talking. People here travel 3 hours just to go the the nearest mall, and another 3 to get back, and they say it's close lol

Too many words. I'm hungry again.

#225 Coops

Coops
  • 🌧️🌩️🌧️

• 4009 posts

Users Awards

Posted 31 January 2016 - 04:46 PM

There's a tonshit of restaurants and cafés that serve meals in my village, but it's just typical regional food. It's good for tourists, but why would I got to a restaurant to eat something I eat at home, right? 

There's a town a few miles away that has pizzerias (mine are better, tho lol) besides all the regional restaurants. So, the only things left are these two, the portuguese city and the spanish village, both roughly 50km away in opposite directions. The spanish one only has the Mcdonalds and the suspicious café, the portuguese has more variety, indian, chinese, japanese, etc.

What I mean is I'm nooooot that far away from deliciousness :p but I guess that's just the isolation talking. People here travel 3 hours just to go the the nearest mall, and another 3 to get back, and they say it's close lol

Too many words. I'm hungry again.

Hah. Tonshit. I like that. xD 

But yeah, 3 hours isn't bad. I lived in Texas for 6 years. It takes that long to go to any big city. And it takes 14 hours just to get out of the state. xD And when we lived in Alaska it was like 6 hours to Fairbanks from Anchorage. I just wouldn't drive more than an hour for some McDonalds. But American McDonalds probably isn't as good as Spanish or Portuguese McDs. If I'ma eat fast food, it's gonna be something better than McDonalds... like Zaxby's (an exclusive southern chicken fast food join) or Chick Fil A (again chicken only place). 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: food

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users