Quantcast

Photo

What strange food combinations do Codexians enjoy eating?

habit food discussion

• Please log in to reply
95 replies to this topic

#26 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:49 PM

Wow, we like some pretty strange things.

#27 ToxicS

ToxicS
  • 2580 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:51 PM

Airpopped popcorn (No salt, butter) and red rooster.

#28 NapisaurusRex

NapisaurusRex
  • 🍴Aioli-American🍴

• 9425 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:53 PM

What's the point of having a thread about all this if you're just going to update the first post? So people can just read the first one and dump shit in without having to read the rest?

#29 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 06:54 PM

Fair enough of a point, list removed.

#30 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:32 PM

Peanut butter, butter, jelly and banana slices on whole wheat bread <3.

I love peanut butter and banana slices on toasted white bread. It is soooooooo good. I've been eating it all my life, but every time I meet someone who hasn't heard about it, they freak out and say how gross it is. But it's not. It's beautiful!

I ate ketchup with my scrambled eggs before. Now that is disgusting. My stomach isn't very welcoming to mixtures of foods that don't normally go together.

#31 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:41 PM

I love peanut butter and banana slices on toasted white bread. It is soooooooo good. I've been eating it all my life, but every time I meet someone who hasn't heard about it, they freak out and say how gross it is. But it's not. It's beautiful!

I ate ketchup with my scrambled eggs before. Now that is disgusting. My stomach isn't very welcoming to mixtures of foods that don't normally go together.

I've had peanut butter and banana before. Not bad :p. I tend to stick to the traditional peanut butter and jelly, but I can see why it'd be tasty :p. I try it again from time to time :D.

Try an egg omelete with jam ;).

#32 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:41 PM

I did this too as a kid.

Again I smartened up and realized it tastes nasty.

#33 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:42 PM

I did this too as a kid.

Again I smartened up and realized it tastes nasty.

I eat my scrambled eggs with ketchup. I thought everyone ate it that way...

:(

I like it :(

#34 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:49 PM

That's because you're special.

When I was younger I actually had a peanut butter sandwich, and then smeared honey and spoonfuls of sugars on it.

#35 Maggiemouse

Maggiemouse
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:52 PM

When I was younger I use to eat the weirdest things, like carrot and celery in salted water, I called it "my special soup". I also made a dipping sauce for chips out of ketchup and mayo, just thinking about it makes me want to puke. :/ I also ate lipstick, crayons, pencils, paper, and dog biscuits when I was really young.

I eat ketchup with grilled cheese sandwiches, ketchup with scrambled eggs, A1 sauce on mashed potatoes and baked potatoes, and potato chips with barbecue sauce. Lol

#36 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:53 PM

All of you condiment lovers are nasty!

I like to dip my Doritos (particularly spicy nacho or taco) in sour cream. I also enjoy white rice with peanut butter, which is something my grandmother introduced to my mom and her siblings.

#37 Ladida

Ladida
  • Night Owl 🌛

• 2152 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 07:58 PM

Maybe it's a South Asian thing? My mother still does it. It grosses me out just seeing her eat it :| I can guarantee I will not be tasting the jam/omelette combination, although that can't be worse than ketchup :p

That's because you're special.

When I was younger I actually had a peanut butter sandwich, and then smeared honey and spoonfuls of sugars on it.

My mother does this too :| She'd fit into this thread way better than me :p

When I was younger I use to eat the weirdest things, like carrot and celery in salted water, I called it "my special soup". I also made a dipping sauce for chips out of ketchup and mayo, just thinking about it makes me want to puke. :/ I also ate lipstick, crayons, pencils, paper, and dog biscuits when I was really young.

I eat ketchup with grilled cheese sandwiches, ketchup with scrambled eggs, A1 sauce on mashed potatoes and baked potatoes, and potato chips with barbecue sauce. Lol

How are you still alive??? :o I remember crayons being recalled in the early '90s because of some toxic substance in them. I love ketchup with grilled cheese, I didn't realize that was gross to people xD I used to dip carrots in yoghurt, because ranch dressing was only used for broccoli in my house.

#38 Maggiemouse

Maggiemouse
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:09 PM

How are you still alive??? :o I remember crayons being recalled in the early '90s because of some toxic substance in them. I love ketchup with grilled cheese, I didn't realize that was gross to people xD I used to dip carrots in yoghurt, because ranch dressing was only used for broccoli in my house.

Haha I have no idea! I would have thought the pencils should have killed me, I ate them like crazy.

Everyone I know thinks I'm crazy for eating my grilled cheese with ketchup, though I've been doing it since before I can remember.

#39 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:15 PM

Haha I have no idea! I would have thought the pencils should have killed me, I ate them like crazy.

Pencils have graphite in them not lead. So... it's not like you were poisoning yourself.

#40 Hydrogen

Hydrogen
  • Neocodex Co-Founder

• 22213 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:19 PM

That's because you're special. When I was younger I actually had a peanut butter sandwich, and then smeared honey and spoonfuls of sugars on it.

There's a lot of stuff in this topic that isn't gross to me... but it's good to note that others may find it gross :|

#41 Elindoril

Elindoril
  • Weeaboo Trash

• 9254 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

There's a lot of stuff in this topic that isn't gross to me... but it's good to note that others may find it gross :|

I find most vegetables disgusting, so I'll find a lot more to be disgusting as well.

#42 Maggiemouse

Maggiemouse
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:23 PM

Pencils have graphite in them not lead. So... it's not like you were poisoning yourself.

I know this. I didn't think the graphite would hurt me. I use to eat the wood and eraser, and I'm sure that can't have been too healthy. Lol

Edited by Maggiemouse, 15 May 2012 - 08:25 PM.

#43 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:27 PM

The wood probably wont hurt you, the eraser might in large quantities but I don't know for sure.

#44 Maggiemouse

Maggiemouse
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:32 PM

The wood probably wont hurt you, the eraser might in large quantities but I don't know for sure.

I'm not too worried about it now. I stopped eating random things like ten years ago. I'm on a strictly real food diet. Haha

#45 Kat

Kat
  • KatDog 5ever

• 2098 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:37 PM

Probably the weirdest thing I eat would have to be Wendy's fries with their chocolate Frosty... Everyone looks at me funny. But it tastes so gooood, I don't even care if it makes me fat

#46 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:41 PM

Such a shame, I was about to suggest you eat nothing but rubber bands for a month so we can monitor your results.

Probably the weirdest thing I eat would have to be Wendy's fries with their chocolate Frosty... Everyone looks at me funny. But it tastes so gooood, I don't even care if it makes me fat

I know a ton of people who do that, it's not really all that strange at all. Most people who eat Wendy's Frosty's do that.

#47 Maggiemouse

Maggiemouse
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:45 PM

Such a shame, I was about to suggest you eat nothing but rubber bands for a month so we can monitor your results.

I use to suck on rubber bands, and pennies I'm glad I never decided to swallow them. Though I did use to eat little bits of plastic and I'm still alive. My parents never really taught me what I could and could not stick in my mouth. Lol

Actually I'm not sure why I stopped myself from swallowing the rubber bands. Hmmm.

#48 Yung

Yung
  • Codexian

• 3361 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:47 PM

Actually I'm not sure why I stopped myself from swallowing the rubber bands. Hmmm.

I'm guessing not the taste but the consistency. Much like my relationship with coconut.

#49 Trichomes

Trichomes
  • 🐱 💖 🍄

• 1781 posts

Users Awards

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:50 PM

I'm guessing not the taste but the consistency. Much like my relationship with coconut.

Coconut can take on a variety of different consistencies, depending on how it's prepared. I looooove the taste and smell of coconut.

Edited by Trichomes, 15 May 2012 - 08:51 PM.

#50 Maggiemouse

Maggiemouse
  • 50 posts

Posted 15 May 2012 - 08:51 PM

I love coconut! It is the consistency that makes me crave it. I just don't like how much work goes into eating it fresh.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: habit, food, discussion

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users